Tuesday, February 24, 2015

There are many subspecies. For example, a formulation may be difficult by long sentences or jargon.


"I have exchanged the books," my niece Renske of 7. I had bought beach wreath her an informative children's book about shells, and her brother, 10 a storybook. "Why do you think I've swapped?" I asked. "My book seems much more difficult," she said. "Why?" I asked. "There are many more words." She set me thinking about the word 'difficult' beach wreath in relation beach wreath to texts for children. I hear it myself sometimes say this is too difficult for this age group. But what do I mean by that? What makes a text difficult?
There are many subspecies. For example, a formulation may be difficult by long sentences or jargon. The content can be difficult beach wreath because the subject is too far from the readers cedes or because the explanation is too abstract and does not reflect what children already know. But above four division for writers, editors, reviewers beach wreath and customers a convenient tool to talk about texts for children. They can specifically say where the trick now is that they find a difficult text.
The shells book for Renske were indeed many words. The text blocks were quite long. I have said that they can start with the pictures beach wreath of the shells beach wreath and the names that stand by. Then they can later read the larger text. I bought it on growth. And also a little for myself.
perception dialogue animals coercion rhyme fiction history I-form approach children's children and the dead child's perspective difficult words museum text nonfiction perspective present tense historicum beach wreath register rhyme lyrics for children write accessible


No comments:

Post a Comment