Sunday, February 8, 2015

denisac, April 9, 2013 on 22:37 it looks very good:) MňAM- juice of the agave is not too healthy sw


Pravda.sk Home News World Regions Ekomomika Culture Sport Weather history Opinions on Most Commercial Housing Administration Magazines Car Travel Money Cocktail Profession school VAT Christmas Animals Female Health Journal Spoon Cake Recipe Ideas Advice Cars Real Estate Jobs Computer sirui tripod review Camera Phones Requests Wow Further ads BIRDZ Blog Flog Animals Relax Let's read to children Debate Festivals Galleries Theatres Cinemas sirui tripod review Concerts cranial Horoscopes Sudoku Contests TV program Retail Shop Discount Pharmacy Flowers Wine - Pivnička Hand Reality ePravda Subscriptions to newspapers Club
Only a few months is my favorite breakfast food, with homemade yogurt. Alexola Inspired me with her recipe http://varecha.pravda.sk/recepty/zapekane-ovsene-vlocky-fotorecept/25506-recept.html and since I slightly modified it, so I would like to add it. It has us so successful that it belongs to my evening ritual, about every fifth day.
Ingredients 200 g oat flakes (200 g spelled, buckwheat, sirui tripod review rye) cereal flakes 50 g butter 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp (or maple) agave syrup 1 tsp ground cinnamon 100 g chocolate hot 2-3 handfuls of chopped walnuts (or other dried fruit ) cranberries dried grated coconut
Preheat oven to a 160 degrees. To give you a cup melted butter, add honey, syrup and cinnamon. Just slightly warm the butter neprepálilo. Add the chocolate and disable the fragments. Mix the well. In a bowl establish a flake, I use different combinations. Stir in nuts and chocolate mixture from a cup.
Pretty spoon stir to evenly chocolate stuck on grains. To maximize the plate put baking paper, distribute the mixture and let cook for 10 minutes. Then trumpet off and let it cool in the muesli. Usually bake in the morning and evening choice. Then just stirred further into the mixture coconut flour and dried fruit to taste, I use most like cranberries. I do not recommend baked with fruit, unnecessarily hardens.
tiginko, April 6, 2013 on 13:35're rightangast, maple and other stores
lusinkab, April 6, 2013 o 15:53:-) super now I'd give it now, I have soooo taketo board:-) @ margaretka28 it maple syrup has specific taste but when you put navyse 1PL honey and honey and 1 PL brown sugar so it should not be anything to go wrong. I'm already at par recipes thus confused since no stale mam maple syrup in the kitchen:-)
tiginko, April 6, 2013 on 18:50 sweeten it basically what everyone wants to be and how it is used. The original sirui tripod review recipe is honey-sugar. Agave Syrup I discovered sirui tripod review recently, is said to have a low glycemic index compared with other sweeteners, so why not make something for their conscience when we have to sweet:-)afataga nuts of course I tried, and even they are also listed in the recipe:-) Without them, It was not that ...
havino, April 6, 2013 on 20:06 they got me working like son as honey, maple I have also used, but here I thought it truly give, I hope that the future will not forget, also cooking already have rehearsed every week from 2 L of milk yogurt and baked muesli from all over the bag. I have compiled only for pure flakes of bran and germ.
tiginko, April 7, 2013 at 09:42 @ slavka2012 agave flavor is less pronounced than maple, which is "caramel" and not applicable everywhere. They are indeed more expensive products, but we do not use them again so much. When you buy in a bottle lasts up to two months. While I figured it out that it can also be used in these flakes and endured even more. For normal baking their shame and sweet dishes like pancakes, fritters and the like. We are not very fond of
slavka2012, April 7, 2013 at 10:56tiginko, thanks for this information is already well look after, we also do not eat sweet pancakes particular type of food, so I such investment to my conscience oplati:-))).
Violeta, April 9, 2013 on 21:36tiginko yesterday I noticed your reaction, taste very clear to me, but man, I cooked jelly, he is conservative:-D The next time I add chocolate to cold to be whole, now I melted. Again, I used google and came to me that it was probably the chicken:-D www.google.sk/search?q=fialova+sliepka&hl=sk & ...
tiginko, April 9, 2013 on 22:02violeta but you see, we turn first to give chopped chocolate, but we found that we taste so melted when it flakes that was "zababrané". sirui tripod review And we do not have to chop it:-) And the chicken I laughed so that I almost choked kohlrabi ...:-)
denisac, April 9, 2013 on 22:37 it looks very good:) MňAM- juice of the agave is not too healthy sweetener as the face ... more info Article vyzivujicitradice.cz/2011/12/20/zakusky/ panel1-9 & # ...
tiginko, April 10, 2013 at 11:27 am nodenisac to me very comforted with that information. This information from different sources are to defeat: somewhere you something extolled to the skies and others you again warned against the harmful sirui tripod review effects. One is that of the crazy ... the only solution

No comments:

Post a Comment