Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yes! Klara goes back to writing the blog. Maybe it


Yes! Klara goes back to writing the blog. Maybe it's because I have nothing to do, because wasted time sitting here and writing notes. Post dedicated Marzena07, which had just unloaded on how much I'm pathetic and how much I like to waste time. So as I wasting this time is on the whole! Should I learn, I can not. Do not sit so much on how Msp once. I'm bored of it? No! I do not even no what to do .. Nobody writes to me (I'm forever alone), and once someone will write it only advertises your video / artbook or anything else. In all this, and so I have nothing else to do, so you can be sure that I will read / watch / leave Lovka or whatever. :) Klara has a period of absence nice and good. Not that this was not previously. Because I was! I was always the only one that did not notice, because nobody do not care. I have 1222 friends. 1 I had just left for unknown reasons. Cool! For whom am I so nice? For friends sand dollars alive :) And if they notice this? NO! How to be seen as me not write, -; But at least there's something happening. 13 comments :) So much I found them a moment sand dollars alive ago. I published all without reading. But I'm glad that some of them are long. Well it proves so many people have asked me about the Irish Msp, so just give the link in the post. Only, I have a lot of catching sand dollars alive up to do, so it will take a while. Moderators lot of things have updated. I'm glad. It looks nice. Only the net more cuts. Besides the appearance has added Levels. In percentage. I preferred in numbers. Well, somehow sand dollars alive I have e strive for. Previously sought a 20, then 25 lvl, and now the highest level to 100 (peak dreams), so even if I tried going to take me a couple of years, and even longer, looking at how much my friends love me for Msp and how much I help. If someone had a high level quickly jumped up, thanks to the new levelkom, but if anyone is small in total a lot has changed. At Msp was made bigger hole in the top dividing us. :( Life. And here's the song for today :)
Vietnamka sings a song and some gostek (in total I do not care who it is). The girl is in a band St319. This is a team with Vietnamu who dances / coveruje Korean songs. They already knew, and the girl (Min) is a singer besides a great dancer. :) So I encourage you to familiarize yourself with this song, as well as with the whole team St319, which is wonderful He also created a dance to the song, wygooglujcie yourself :) And and as the pisoenki a little longer to postawrzały will create a new playlist. I encourage you to zaglądniecia on the "Suggest a song", and to an anonymous comment :) How many views on the blog * - * I love you
Thanks for visiting!
2014 (25) July (12) May (4) October sand dollars alive (2) January (7) -; I VIPA! News Now I know why I play Msp! News How to change Msp? + Irish Msp MY GREAT BACK !!! 2013 (33) December (1) November (2) October (2) October (1) August (14) July (13)
Artbook blog Movie Other Irish SMEs Msp I Look Contest music news about others Msp Rating sand dollars alive rumors Pros and Cons tutorial guide to blog Greetings conversation the old Foreign Msp Msp earning fame change Msp pets


No comments:

Post a Comment