Sunday, September 21, 2014

Finally, I had the perfect cake. It can take as much sugar in both the cake and buttercream. cres c


Sugar comes in many forms, so much. Whether the flake, powder or syrup if you like a sweet recipe. I felt The walk to the supermarket shelves are not very interesting ^^.
I love to read labels and thinking about what to do with it (because it was a habit Niga anyway. It becomes Of much weaker than it should be), but because it is diverse. It means that we can play with it much. But what kind of sugar it tastes and looks different. Time used in formulas is both fun and exciting here. After tasting cres cor And the smell of coconut, it's friendly. I want to try to do something about it really. With flavors cres cor sweet And the warm aroma of it, though he usually is, but in the kitchen. A component of rice Thailand cres cor and dessert dishes But this delicious Do you think I will be able to bring it into the dessert.
Finally, I had the perfect cake. It can take as much sugar in both the cake and buttercream. cres cor To make him stand out to me. I use coconut cres cor sugar is friendly. The cake Butter and cream For the cake A sweet warm coconut Aroma and very attractive too. When applied to the buttercream. It is very easy to dissolve it. Because cres cor sugar is made from coconut. I just brought it paired with coconut. I use coconut cake recipe in 3 different now. From coconut liqueur (I used Malibu), the aroma of this wine. Make a coconut cake Pronounced it (but if you want to use these. Was able to do it) coconut meat. Rich will add to the cake as well. The final part is the dried coconut I put it in the roasting pan. To add flavor to the cake decoration before I tell you that over time. Cake sugar Many people may be divested. Because to understand The cake will come out sweet. But it's not really sugar in the cake. Just enough to make a sweet and interesting. It does not cover everything cres cor to me. Featured served with hot tea is very good to me. (May be Close your eyes and see the beach without knowing my job).
Coconut cres cor sugar cake 60g ................................. Ground almonds 25g ................................... Icing sugar 2 ....................................... Eggs 100g ................................. Mitr Phol sugar (coconut sugar) 100g ................................. All-purpose flour 1 / 2tsp .............................. Baking powder 110g .................................. Salted butter, melted Coconut sugar buttercream 75g .................................... Whites 140g ................................. Mitr Phol sugar (coconut sugar) 225g ................................. Salted butter, softened 10ml ................................. Wine Malibu (coconut liquor) or the optional Simple syrup.
30g ................................. Mitr Phol Sugar 10ml ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment