Thursday, September 18, 2014

1 month ago


Hey, I apologize in advance that I wrote not long, I know that the tutorial was supposed to be a couple of days ago, but I really (I wish) I do not have time !!!!!! : - (Aleee ........ I will try to improve> <modeliniaki are baked, lie and wait for the owners, and this time I have for you today a tutorial on donut or donut American, if someone cone cups does not know:-D. A the second part will post tutorial effect:-). WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you need: - several colors of modeling clay: * cream or another on the "cake" donut * color for topping (I have mint) or fimo liquid + the color of modeling clay for topping (I chose only polymer clay:-D) * a few different cone cups kolrów on " topping "or one:-) - a needle - pin / hook - chain -" nippers "- sczoteczka tooth / shoe - a straw to do the hole (can be something else) - (optional) dry pastels: orange, yellow and brown (or other ) Oki, here we go: 1 Form a cream-colored polymer clay into a ball and flattening (slightly).
Send an e-mail cone cups BlogThis Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share Share on Pinterest
Thank you for your comments and visit :). Thanks cone cups to this know that you are here! Feel free to watch and read older posts;). Please do not leave links to your blog, and so happy to visit you;). LEAVE AFTER THE TRACK :)!
TrueMess passionate I am a teenager, going to high school is, however, time for my favorite classes. Besides modeliniarstwa I love photography, and baking cakes, cone cups cookies (the edible: D) is a great print from reality). I called. "Kociara", helping cats large and small through the foundation. And I'm alone at home tom Leosia :). Feel free to read the blog! View my complete profile
Copying, processing, or perform other actions with the content of this blog is strictly prohibited without my permission! Most of the content you see here: photos, text, logos are my private property.
Here I look :)
Life of modeline Jewelry and more
Cookie Necklace
1 month ago
To better see the blog:
2014 (60) October (1) August (5) July (9) June (7) May (8) April (10) March (6) February (6) January (8) 2013 (79) December (11) November (10) October (16) Ring cookie:-) muffins Chocolate Cupcake:-) Chocolate brownie and long-awaited headline: cone cups ... Waffles cone cups !!!! I see a change! Candy Frankowym corner! Duel! Wuzetki !!! Weekend ELMO! Donucik! Ice cream, ice cream ....... Sweet Bracelet:-D Candy in Modeliniarki! Technical changes and loooodziki! Ring DONUT:-) My big return = tutorial on Donut + pokazik ... October (4) August (10) July (10) June (5) May (9) October (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment