Friday, September 12, 2014

Follow steam table the blog


Marriage, and the own wedding, it is such a unique moment that every bride wants everything to be "most" and "unique". I'm not the exception to the rule, so the call would have to be the most and the only reason it took me a couple of weeks designing, search for materials and workmanship. It paid off - I was proud of myself, and each invited delighted :)
Natala I am a wife and mother, education and passion educator, with an inner need plastic. The intention of creating a blog was born a long time ago, but only in the autumn, when days had come into the world our first Baby, I managed to force myself to rest, and hence the amount of work at the computer. Little is left in the world, so I take to work;) View my complete profile
2014 (40) August (1) July (2) June (8) May (4) April (8) March (6) February (11) Cap and shoes for Maluszka For Carolina bears birthday card Ordered exploding steam table box Babydoll Baptism Invitations Zosieńki Anniversary Christening exploding and exploding box Candy box with Mary Totti Invitations for my big day from the beginning ... that is how it started
Gentile
Follow steam table the blog


No comments:

Post a Comment