Sunday, September 14, 2014

I did not go to her funeral, I did not want to participate. I have heard rumors later that at some


Do not jumped to the ceiling because of its garbage. Do not flooded with tears. I did not feel any emotion. Why? I do not know. A little worried about my lack of them. "You can be happy" - I thought. But I was not. It was all an intertwined. I had this impulse to call the old and make him even though condolences. From the day I found out about her death until burial, practically every day, I wore with this intention, I never did. I do not know if it's good or bad. I still can not answer the question. I think too many injuries carried a over the years, not out of pride but simply fear, pain, trauma sirui tripod review in one. Is it forgiven? Difficult question.
I did not go to her funeral, I did not want to participate. I have heard rumors later that at some friends, a wonderful two were very surprised, the lack of my presence. sirui tripod review I did not want to go there ... In my eyes would be a total hypocrite. On the one hand, her other hand I hated her goodbye in mourning? Oh no! I always tried to be faithful to his convictions and zasadom.Tak was in this case.
At the funeral, my brother went. I think more out of curiosity. After the rite, immediately came to me. "Sister, the old is very bad" - he said. "Which is?" - I asked him completely without emotion. "He has trouble sirui tripod review walking. In the chapel to the burial site was imprisoned by car "- continued. I did not say anything, just listened. "He sold the house and live somewhere allotments" - he said I was doing more and more eyes. "I talked to him and he said he had no choice because he had long" - here he paused. "And?" - I asked impatiently. "He knows that you have a child" - he said shyly. I felt like makes me sick. I thought that only now begin. Once, years ago, the man threatened her that if something happens that we do not forgive. I do not know what sat in the mind, that after all, a sick man. And not only physically sirui tripod review sick. My brother continued. "He wanted me to show him the picture of Little. I did not, I said I did not have with me. Sister, I know how it was but maybe now after her death. Maybe now we can all talk calmly "- finished and I watched him for a moment, sirui tripod review not knowing what to answer. The kid grew up to be a decent and wonderful man with a big heart and enormous empathy. "I do not know if I'm ready for this. I have to think about "- I replied. "I want him to go, the daughter sirui tripod review of Elka's funeral told me that the old man living in poor conditions and they have a problem with walking sirui tripod review and does not go even to the store. Apparently, these plots it is hard to walk anywhere "- he said it as if it never heard about him just said. "You know that you are not guilty of anything to him? "- I asked. "Yes, I know" - said shortly. I was looking at me with those big, green eyes. "Well, all right. I need to gain some distance. End of next week, maybe? "- I asked. He smiled slightly. I never had a father, and even though he was already a grown man unless he missed it all the time. Can count on that now after her death, will be different. I agreed to go to old for my brother. "Will you call him? All the time you ask "- threw my brother at the end. "Give me a few days. Please sirui tripod review "- he nodded. He understood sirui tripod review it all, he knew how it was and yet he wanted us to give her father one more, perhaps the last chance ...
never been interested in someone else's life, blogging already do not visit, sirui tripod review but your pulled me so that everything I read in one go. And honestly? I'm proud of you !! you are such a strong woman and I still win with life ... I hope that this strength to fight for yourself sirui tripod review and your family ever you do not run out. Regards and squeeze tight! :))
I agree with SIDIX. I also did not I read blogs, but it's great is Your written and really admire sirui tripod review that, after such a traumatic childhood, sirui tripod review grew up on a valuable, wise woman who does not give in August and trying to be a good man. Regards hot and I wish you much luck :)
Hello nice and warm in the cold and windy days ... I wrote a comment to you here. I like "SIDIX" I never read any blogs. For your case I fell and pulled like a drug. It is difficult to assess how old you are today, the texts shall be more present, but it may memories ... Still remember - you do not have obligations to his father (small letters - on purpose) and it had once heard in court. Empathy, compassion, etc. - Sometimes you have to go to distance. After all, he had a foster child of his con

No comments:

Post a Comment