Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Today I will present crystal candy dish you a song that I have for a particular esteem and which I


Today I will present crystal candy dish you a song that I have for a particular esteem and which I treat as a personal crystal candy dish manifesto of the artist - a statement of its philosophy. This is a work Doux 1987., From the album Entre gris gris et claire fonce, as I called it before - a diamond among the songs of Jean Jacques Goldman. Doux song has a super intelligent text expressed in beautiful words, contains immense sensitivity and heart of the matter. It has a wonderful combination of subtle guitar, a beautiful voice, in the words - poetry and great music. There is no more need to express my interpretation of the text of this song because it is so simple and clear that any attempt would be a desecration of his interpretation of the artistic soul of Jean Jacques Goldman. For me, in the words of this song artist declared himself as a man of modest, discreet, with great class, not recognizing the life of the show, efekciarstwa and apparent glory. crystal candy dish And such a life lived later JJG. No scandals, unnecessary glitz gave his life natural passion - the music he loved. He spoke through the fantastic lyrics and great music that naturally very easily flowed from his sensitive soul. And I think that's why Jean Jacques Goldman broad masses of fans have grown to love. Because it is just natural, it can be seen in the texts of openness, affection and immediacy, the great - and the common man - very close to us. Extremely appreciate such personalities in the current era of lies and hypocrisy. For some support my words I suggest you find on youtube concert Jean Jacques Goldman Un Tour Ensemble in 2002 and see how phenomenal artist had contact with the audience as he played with her and how she raged behind him - persevering in a trance. Unfortunately, I have to respect the rights crystal candy dish of copyright JRG brothers crystal candy dish Goldman to distribute this film and I can not post the full concert on my blog. I will tell you is that recently my colleague encouraged to Goldman this blog alone reached crystal candy dish the aforementioned concert and evaluation was one: unique and phenomenal. crystal candy dish So I suggest you next time. 23 do full-screen crystal candy dish mode on 2h12min and click GO. I'm curious of your impressions. By the way, if you've managed to encourage you to browsing on youtube, take note of the great musicians who had worked with JJG, affectionately called in France "a crystal candy dish bunch of Goldman," and which you will present one day. In general, I will say that I am extremely grateful to Jean Jacques Goldman for his great work. For being great compositions rocked my life and supported in moments of doubt fantastic texts, often realizing what is important. For these reasons, I appreciate the work of JJG, and above all, specially the song Doux. Unable to find a more appropriate determination as the text of this song say that Jean Jacques Goldman is the Great Manitou crystal candy dish my soul and my life. On the songs JJG own performance - the text and translation, as usual, I put lyrics and their translation into Polish - unfortunately, instead of the movie from a video clip on a song with photos only JJG. I looked at the youtube et dailymotion, and unfortunately I did not find any full video clipa with this song and with the participation of Jean Jacques Goldman. The only movie I found a fragment of the song performed by JJG for the "Sun Zenith and my" from January 1988. Due to the fact that I take this song specifically, I put it below - on the home page in this post. See what is pleasant to listen to and beautiful to watch.
Translate crystal candy dish
2014 (14) October (1) July (1) June (2) May (3) October (2) February (3) YES! YES! YES! Celine Dion and Khaled - beneficiaries talent JJG song Doux - my Great Manitou February (2) 2013 (10) December (5) October (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment