Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You can eat well or decorated with butter cream or cheese frosting. Next time I will dedicate a pos


Hello, la candy shoppe today I show you a little of my cupcakes. I really like them, because they are simple and the result is always beautiful. Then to my house are going great. Who would not like to have breakfast with these delicious cakes with different fillings to your preferences. Here is the recipe of the most classic ones:
we put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and assemble well, more assemble more cupcakes are high and fluffy, but if they prefer low and denser, first assemble the butter la candy shoppe and sugar. la candy shoppe I prefer la candy shoppe them soft so I start with the eggs and sugar, assemble until the eggs do not "write" add the butter, vanilla, salt and assemble for a while. Eventually we incorporate the flour and baking powder, mix well until it becomes a smooth dough. We put in the paper cups that we have included in the pan for muffins. Riempiamoli only 3/4 of the dough in the oven because it inflates. Now just put them in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 min.
You can eat well or decorated with butter cream or cheese frosting. Next time I will dedicate a post to these fillings. Buna, astazi as vrea sa va prezint cupcake-ul. Ador knows gatesc aceste cats minunatii pentru ca sunt simplu de facut you rezultatul este mereu the inaltime. Pot fi umplute is decorated or mie de moduri you tot ata de fines gusturi. As vrea sa va scriu reteta celor clasice you pariez ca va fi Micul dejun preferat asa cum este is home mea. Aceasta este reteta.
oule pun if you zaharul in a recipiet if you bat bine, the Batem cu cat mai mult, cu atat cupcake-ul vine never pufos. Cand este aluatul batut bine if adaug unt, vanillin, sare you baten putin. In final if incorporeaz weasel is praful de copt mestecand bine pana cand devine a aluat lis. Pasta if pune in gloomy de hartie pentru cuptor, introducand totul in or tava cu apozite Späti pentru muffins. Cupa de hartie if umple doar pentru ca 3/4 in cuptor aluatul if unfla. Pune in cuptor deja incalzit pentru 20min 180 . Pentru to vedea coptura incercam cu a betisor.
No comment:
candycakesshop am the mother of a beautiful little girl of almost a year. Staying at home I found time to devote myself to my greatest passion, decorate cakes. So and got the idea to do a blog, to share my creations, recipes and even thoughts with you. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment