Sunday, April 19, 2015

There are some moments in my life When I can not hold myself back and I feel the need to brag a tin


There are moments in life when I will boast of anything, and this moment is one of them. Our family cooking responsibilities are not strictly separate, in fact, no home work is not strictly divided into me or my husband. Allowed to take the trash, floor drain, wipe dust, cook ... No matter! Doing it, which at the moment it can be done, or both. I am lucky to have a husband who does not believe how do seashells form that the woman God has apportioned quotes how do seashells form smaller size for that reason, so that she can stand closer how do seashells form to the stove and for me endless joy. Not because I do not like to cook itself, on the contrary, like, even very, but I do not like nothing that anyone would want to impress me, and a big thank you to my husband, who I do not impose anything. I will continue to boast even more, there are several things that my husband finished a lot better for me, and there are also recipes that I no, do not try to master, because I know how good they give in to him, and this time want to tell you about one of the them. If you are looking for vegetarian recipes, do not hesitate to look further because we taste the meat ... and on this subject I could develop a whole separate entry, but this time the story is not about that. This is one of those dishes, which man can I improve mood after the terrible working days, for example, and it should be noted that it is not the easiest of tasks! : D Definitely recommend to try cases will be delicious, different from the usual, but do not want to make it too complicated. This record will show my husband's improvisation on the theme - Burrito!
There are some moments in my life When I can not hold myself back and I feel the need to brag a tiny bitsy about something and this moment is one of Them. In my family cooking Responsibilities how do seashells form are not separated Strictly Between me and my husband, in a fact none of the house chores are Divided Between me and my husband. Taking out the trash, vacuuming floors, wiping the dust, cooking ... It does not Matter! We just do it together or the person with the most time on his / her hands. I am lucky to have a husband who 'does not believe That God has given smaller feet of women, so They Could stand closer to the Stowe. It's Not That I do not like to cook, quite the contrary, I like it a lot, it's just I Eventually start hating anything, That is Forced on me, and thanks to my husband who 'would never force me to do things I hate it do. I will Continue to brag Even more, there are Several foods Thats My husband makes much better than I would ever and to be honest, I would not Even try to Make Them, since I know how good he is with this Particular dish. In this post I would like to tell you about one of These recipes. If you are looking for vegetarian recipes then do not hesitate and Continue to look further Top, Because in my family we love meat ... In a fact I could say a lot about my opinion on not eating meat, but this post is not about that. This is one of Those dishes, thats can Improve how do seashells form my mood after a terrible day at work, for example and it shold be noted, thats it isnt the easiest of Tasks! : DI would definitely recommend you to try this recipe in cases you want something delicious, Different from the usual, but do not want to make things too Complicated. Let me itroduce you to my husband's Improvisation on the theme - Burrito!
Fried onions (onions our own town is not used for human consumption, but they are used safely can also add onions, at its discretion, quantity);
Sprinkle with minced Galina salt Lemon pepper and chili pepper. Spice quantity dosed according to your taste and preference. Probably you can try to add the other spices that you use every day, and you got the best taste. *** Season your meat with salt, lemon peppers, chili peppers. That the amount of the seasoning you use is by your own preference. You can definitely also add other seasoning, thats you like to use everyday.
On heated pan Pour a little oil and fry the minced meat until it is ready. Be careful not to overdo the meat! *** Pour a little oil on your pan and fry the minced meat Until it is ready. Be Careful and do not overdo the meat!
Then gradually add the blanched tomatoes. Piece is put through, stirring everything together and look to the consistency how do seashells form does not become too loose and ... tomātaina. *** Then gradually add blanched tomatoes. Mix Them in one spoon at the time and follow your mass That doesnt too ... Become tomatoey. how do seashells form
The care of all flexures in the aploksnītē that nerullējas open at one end. As my husband said: "Folding in all this is the main thing! "Then we *** Carefully fold in everything, so nothing falls out of nowhere. As my husband said: "Folding is the most important part of this dish!"
Then take out of the oven, is unwrapped from the foil and nicely arranged in the dish. Apply on top of a little krējumiņa and arranges precut, fresh tomatoes. Ps from tin foil out only Burrito, which is also planning to eat. The remaining leaves and roll up the next day to do is put them heats up

No comments:

Post a Comment