Friday, December 20, 2013

Now I take 1,000 women in front of me, I talk with them all individually doggone I always get the s


I also call on our Turkish films and series 'are reshooting turn over Yesilçam films as'. These friends go 'the wish list I can follow. Anyway, do not take any more mud film, nor in writing has inspired me though.
As in every romantic comedy in this movie based on a woman, as a man of principles and a man got. Female daughter very much a perfectionist. So in the hands of 'the man who came into my life like it like that get in there is even a list. Go Go to a prolonged list. And so our view point on the basis of a lucky my woman. Each case against tick in this list will be thrown out with a guy. However ... This man is not the basis of the EU, as male. Our brain doctor, family indulgent, animal smoothie cups with lids lover, hardly a industrious. In short, these women said to the lady on the street, cook in the kitchen, the bed also come to realize your male version. As well as men enter a film has one of the rising esaslıg. Cafe owner, adept at making coffee, madcap, knows how to party, rather sweet and personable.
Our mainly female perfectionist or madcap gentleman ever does not like it at first. What then?? You are not asked to assume, even if I know this because the child is 3 years old. While women wedding preparations based on a 180-degree turn and simply call up the ring, running smoothie cups with lids to the coffee shop veee our madcap ... Happy ending! Or is it really??
In the 90s I'm sure if you have children you of Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts movies you probably memorized. This is a serious future films 'visionary' If I had known would cause disease in Jove would follow. Earlier work in this romantic comedy smoothie cups with lids of the 90s treated dozens of times in the movie I saw today this issue popped up again.
In fact, this film is no 'love' I do not think on. Subject officially 'off women'. Already the ... We're going to a child less than 20 years and most of us are faced with reality imposed. Remember princess movies ... They do not hang around Disney princess movies have been creating. Made to do, but if there is an error somewhere. I also recently watched 'bout recall your childhood so I'll give you one example from the' tangled '. Keep us up to age 18 that her stepmother could not remove the nose from the tower of pure Rapunzel'i find what was the first man do you think?? Flynn Rider 'fans can not say yet. To complete my pen. Handsome, funny, sympathetic and extremely mischievous. smoothie cups with lids Rapunzel would have thought like me find the most punk was in love. First we send him our applause.
Our second applause Candy Girl Candy ... God knows Candy Girl Candy as Terry also do. Taste after the first series of fairy tales that we watch cartoons smoothie cups with lids in our freshmen into our brains go to 'choose the one that's unreliable and bum' message was very nice place.
Fairy tales, cartoons and many romantic comedies I can not remember the name (To give an example 'Along Came Polly', for instance) smoothie cups with lids has taught us anything inside; 'proper place only checklist of men'.
Now I take 1,000 women in front of me, I talk with them all individually doggone I always get the same answer. Although not within the scope of an experiment this conversation woman to woman every day of our conversation I'm going to have to do a direct result. 'Every woman want the same things.' smoothie cups with lids Nobody calls me handsome, intelligent, knowledgeable, cultured, funny, fun, soulful, families are fond of saying that monogamy do not like the side of a man. We want all of them! And we're adding 'If we take our trouble well as a God'. Bela is delayed now geliveriy course.
I'm sorry, but that the time has come to face reality. As I said in my face today. When the film was finished, 'she asked for it formally, two months after the movie was over we can not see but for sure they are separated' I said. I do not know how to be insane, but I'm interested in films after many movies. After my hands or authors write. For example, did Rapunzel smoothie cups with lids and Flynn could be happy?? Terry Candy Girl Candy Did flee at the altar?? Or Polly?? Main boy (I may know the name of the movie was playing Ben Stiller) has selected itself did not really regret it?
What Disney has created a comic character nor me, but I can make the same mistake with them. I'm sure you've made. Now I'm smoothie cups with lids looking around me 'decent man' who deserved the title has a lot of other men. What about my soul?? Perhaps more 'middle age' was a marriage to come, I think my heart has offspring stamped on my brain can shut him up, but what happens then?? Our 'madcap boy' s uslanıy Do?? Married, father and children are taking smoothie cups with lids me to the cinema on weekends, for example??
We only printed t-shirts and sneakers playing PES 'boy' s suit with brother go to work from 8 am to 6 pm If you prefer to have a lot more on our own future. A friend of mine gave me years ago that the recommendation is still in my mind. Do I apply?? Of course not, but at least I did not forget. 'I'm not saying you go after your heart. I say do not forget to take along the way brains' he said. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment