Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dear Eva, I mentioned in the above link address verdigim doctor bugging you feysbuk same people who


Nymph a utopist, a green, a free soul, a liberal, a young (well, let's say 'a new' rather than 'young') mother, a rebel, a thinker, a smiler, a wonderer, a note, a butterfly, a rainbow, a nymph, a kite, a wave, a breeze from the sea, a purple soul, a chocolate-addict, a lover ... View my complete profile
- Cekismesi with the city of a dependent - Yes you heard right: Sugar is a drug! Behold all of the drugs we think that's too bad a thing. Each of us would feel icier after police drugs operation. 'Toxic traders', we say, those who sell drugs. What about sugar? the great hambino Grocery stores, the great hambino which are sold legally in stores sugar, the great hambino my desk, the sugar found in our kitchen too innocent? Is there a difference between sugar with drugs? They both come from the soil (ie both natural) are both addictions are both doing is causing health problems the great hambino in our bodies, bodies are both killing brings happiness Stop, stop! Nari put my eyes Obesity, the great hambino diabetes (as they are known there is even a disease known), heart disease and even cancer that is said on the subject, as you go: http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/03032012sugar-even-worse-th the -we-thought / Delfina 16 months, and I did not yield sugar annemgil do not understand the reason for my child. I'm telling 'a pity, but' they say. Withholds the great hambino the happiness of my child if I'm right. I wish if it was a harmless sugar something .. We were plenty of yiyebils, our pancreas, liver, if we could leave easily press the candies .. But I want not! Becoming a mother is very zormus: sevdigin to look to someone else to raise and good for you love yourself you have to look good, and also to look her best. Existing're trying to give the best possible future, but it will be like? Delfina is growing, and all of the friends from each other with garish, beautiful flavor while eating sugar, I'm not gonna sugar him how to be? Or, birthday, parties? Plenty of sugary (even sugar made from the pulp) cakes, cookies, what's what ... Delphi's most favored natural sugar source: pomegranate pomegranate crazy :) :) a full four pomegranate can eat in a week! I'm going to call my daughter while having everyone eat? For my daughter's right to be protected from disease in a way I'm trying to change myself. What am I doing: for example, I'm eating pudding cake and a plate of dried mulberries I'm putting my daughter, you'd want me to come and one in my plate, I can simply call or go in the kitchen to sneak a piece of chocolate in my mouth. If everyone in increasingly my jam, sugar'm trying to reduce, but not so! I'm an addict: (Seger yemedigi I'm shaking, the great hambino and sometimes even be happy for Yedigün de time is. I cikolatasiz not imagine the great hambino a life. A square of chocolate a piece to eat skimming a bakiveriy are huge tablets finished: (How will happen to these change? I myself degistirememisk the worlds tatlisi daughter for t a society How do I change it!! these children necessarily with the other kids CONTACT will pass, and ten in the hands of sugary AmAlArdAn to ask. So what I'll do, repressive become a mother you do not want. Either I told her is the logic of what he told me I did not understand ...
Esra're so right. I also struggling about the same thing (d) um. In the first birthday of strollers a multitude the great hambino of chocolate layered cake, everything had changed. But on this issue starts internally. So we, if we do not help ourselves and into our homes, we can not expect our children to avoid them, because they correspond to our mirror. This is precisely my Facebook page, a friend of mine shared a video on the subject have shared the joy when we were https://www.facebook.com/pages/bir-yolculuktur-annelik/190290254383324 the great hambino stress is good for us, but temporary, while having more and more we find ourselves constantly says in the video. Sugar, obesity, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, INSLIN resistance, even if cancer is actually an element of feeds. Maybe our children sweets and chocolate, the great hambino but not completely abandon everything we need to aim to teach in the decision to consume. So instead of fighting with others lend see everything in the decision to acquire control of eating in the car coming towards me than if our targeting. Yours Delete Reply
Dear Eva, I mentioned in the above link address verdigim doctor bugging you feysbuk same people who talk on the page :) I agree with you completely, in a way and find the middle way. But this is a very difficult exam, 'may God blessed us get' :) Love Esra Delete
You're the great hambino damn right I'm esracan .. Please start at this job for yourself ... I'm talking about myself .. I planned 21-day sugar diet. 21 important, you know .. I guess 22 I'm no longer a day will not cake. I ordered a treacle well tomorrow. My drinks the great hambino without sugar for a long time already. I'll do anything containing sugar, molasses also will try. I would also recommend my dear. 'Quantum healing' I'm reading a book. Kathy Freston. It was a bit of that book into my eye candy issue .. I wish you success, I think you're a wonderful mother, the great hambino I kiss my dear, never give up. Delete Reply
Ah h

No comments:

Post a Comment