Thursday, October 10, 2013

Winners!


When I was going to crochet the table, so I crocheted first a round of regular meshes, it meant that it was some kind of small holes between the knitted and crocheted it. In the holes I thought it would look good with the ribbon, and then I remembered that I have some of these loops one cut of new sweaters and such, which fit perfectly :) Silk Ribbon went just for this purpose it is attached loosely enough that it devotes warmthru itself little with the rest of the wrist warmer. But was not so much that it could hang down the back .. so there was just a small loop (søyfen glued to the back so that it would not release). warmthru
I save that kind of loops just like that, when you need small silk ribbon, do not know why I did it. Having previously spent their hair when I put it up, tie cute bows, hehe :)
What's even funnier is that for a while was a blog that was a challenge regarding these loops (blog named "MIN") where one should warmthru think of what these could be used .. Long ago my head worked as creative as then, haha: P
Hope that everyone else in blogglandia feel good! Have taken a few laps around to reading blogs in the past, trying to take on such rounds a few times a week, and it ends up with cramps in the fingers, it is much to comment, hehe :)
Heidi's corner said ...
So nice warmers, delicious to wear, I think. I'm frozen to fingers warmthru and paws. Does not help if we write May. Maybe try the yarn and knit me a new pair. :-) Great Cheated with the loops, I have not thought that I could use nor, but now they will be saved in. Hope all is well with you during the day. Squeeze Heidi 1 May 2012. 0:51
So incredibly dingy pulsvarmene they were, simply gorgeous: o))) Had fktisk been used for such here today. warmthru Snow and freezing temperatures, brrrrrr. nothing special warmthru to wake up to on a 1 May: o))) Have a nice day Hugs 1 May 2012. 9:18
It is the sweetest heart I have seen in a long time! You know, it is not always properly so far, so this was like the proverbial icing on the `one! Great Great! Now I know at least what I should do with all those silk ties in tunics mine! Cutting of the hand and provide a basket-they irritate the only where they are anyway ;) Enjoy and have a great FREE day ;) hugs from Vibbedille ;)) 1 May 2012. 10:18
Hope we can soon clear away these warmers to summer. These were lekkre, you've become really good and certainly not a novice anymore. Funny reuse of silk ties! Have a great May 1st. We have sunshine and blue skies = clean in the garden warmthru :)) 1 May 2012. 10:18
Maria Isabel I am a girl of 28 years, who lives in Oslo. I graduated nurse at Oslo University College in 08 I'm half spanish, speak and write Spanish. I am interested in everything between heaven and earth, which certainly will affect the blog :) View my complete profile
Children Jacket
4 days ago
Orlaug warmthru
My experiences with ME - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
3 months ago
Fairy Tales & Dreams
"I could break your heart, not even if I tried."
WHAT DOES NOT KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER!!
Flowers (11) Books (1) Animals (2) Family (13) Feelings (8) Giveaways (8) Health and Body (22) Home (26) Hobby (27) Everyday life (39) cottage (7) Needless (19) Info (2) interior (7) Christmas Stuff (7) Love (6) Art (1) Pictures (4) Food (13) Nature (5) Shopping (6) Tattoo (1) Entertainment. (8) Friendships (8) Key Issues (3) Annual warmthru Events warmthru (15)
2012 (36) November (1) September (2) August (2) July (5) June (2) May (5) April (5) Simple warmers :) Very simple neck. Delayed towel and flower :) Yellow is cool! GOOOD EASTER!! March (5) February (7) January (2) 2011 (40) December (4) November (4) October (1) September (1) August (1) June (4) May (8) April (12) March (5)
Winners!
Retro Tone
Rank Are Listening
A NO blogs on blogger `n
Finished with samples and ready for Easter.
True love tattoo painting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment