Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Enjoyed the fingerless gloves. Nice that there is some length on the thumb. Heat a little extra tim


Funny warmers in August-vottealongen. They called a rêvant blue solo cup de Provence - think it means Dreams of Provence :) They are designed by torirot design. The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry. They can also work as mittens. Funny fingerless mitts in the August mittens knitalong. They are called A rêvant de Provence - I think it means Dreams of Provence :) They are designed by torirot design. blue solo cup The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry. They can alsobe knitted as mittens. They consist of four pattern border as you knit in any order, and often different on each mitten. Perfect to use scrap yarn. I have used the remains of Drops Alpaca. These are delicious to use when it gets a little cooler. August has been very nice this year, with the summer heat. But Sunday there in September so I must well expect that it goes against blue solo cup the fall. They are knitted of four pattern borders as you can knit in any order, and also different on each mitten. Perfect to use scrap yarn. I have used scraps of Drops Alpaca. These will be great to use when it gets a little cooler. August has been very nice this year, with summer temperatures. But on Sunday it is September, then we must expect blue solo cup that it goes to fall. Iris, our cat, does not understand that I must be as concerned blue solo cup with the mittens. Iris, our cat, does not understand why I am so busy with the mittens. I must see that she wants cuddles! I must see that she wants cuddles! It's still nice to sit out in the garden, here in the morning. It is still nice to sit in the garden, here in morning sun.
Enjoyed the fingerless gloves. Nice that there is some length on the thumb. Heat a little extra time. Yes our cats often go around the legs of us meow when we run out. Want cuddles and attention. Good trip and have a blessed good weekend blue solo cup :) 30 August 2013 at. 8:48 p.m.
Lovely wrist warmers you have made. The pattern looked very nice. Sure you had a nice helgtur. I was way too and luckily we had nice weather. Now the rain to us. Have a lovely week. Greetings send you Viola. 2 September 2013 at. 5:42 p.m.
From Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd, blue solo cup I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters I find rest, and gives me new strength. From Psalm 23 The LORD is my shepherd, blue solo cup I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he Restores my soul.
Marit Johanne Welcome to my blog! I am 58 years old and have been married to my beloved for 37 years. Mother of three boys, 23,29 and 35 years.When all three were moved out of the nest was more time to pursue my interest in knitting, sewing, quilting and stitchery. blue solo cup I mostly blue solo cup make small, but dreams of making a big quilt. I really appreciate if you leave a comment or greeting. When will I see you again. Welcome to my blog! I am 58 years. I have been married to my beloved for 37 years, mother of three boys, 23.29 and 35 years.When all three were moved out of the nest I got more time to knit, sewing, quilting and stitchery. I make most small things, blue solo cup but dreaming of making a large quilt one day. I really appreciate if you leave a comment or greeting. I will visit you back. View my complete profile
Modern sekskantquilt ::: Modern Hexagon Quilt
TisdagsTema
Goat Goats
Weer MandJ one visite
A pair of gloves Paen
Socks. Knitting the year.
With walking sticks and hiking boots
Thanks for the follow and welcome to the new project blog
A couple of new blogs ...
Here is a new pair of felted slippers. Here is one more pair of the Square slippers. There are some who have asked for the recipe blue solo cup for firkanttøfl ...
Blog Archives
2013 (32) October (1) September (2) August (3) Wristlets in August / fingerless mitts in August Gloves / Mittens Alpaca Cardigan / Alpaca jacket July (2) June (4) May (3) April (5) February (4) February (5) January (3) 2012 (50) December (4) November (3) October (5) September (4) August (3) July (5) June (5) May (3) April (3) February (6) February (3) January (6) 2011 (64) December (4) November (4) October (4) September (5) August (3) July (5) June (7) May (5) April (6) March (8) February (6) January (7) 2010 (81) December (6) November (6) October (9) September (4) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (6) April (9) March (12) February (8

No comments:

Post a Comment