Sunday, October 6, 2013

April, what a day behind! In the morning, I woke up completely only countries, but felt that the ti


April, what a day behind! In the morning, I woke up completely only countries, but felt that the time would've been a lot less. I was so exhausted to take away that it was forced to stay still for a moment köllöttelemään clean and soft in sheets! Sleeping is so wonderful! In the morning I woke up with relish kiireettömyydestä and keittel a leisurely morning porridge and a cup of coffee. Kaurahiutalepaketin kurkkasi on the ground in the morning, but luckily I had put together all found in the closet jämähiutaleista good puurosaavit. Came in fact made Tåsen a little bit bigger batch, and to destroy it went just over half an hour, ha! Admittedly, carbs tarvisi day, it was known to the school, exam numbers and training. After breakfast we began to struggle even then to the old testament a little desperate mood through. I'm not saying that it was the other way a couple of hours after reading the pot so stuck in the APR: D Must it have a bite and teeth to read, it is sometimes in this girl's ready to leave. But can not, I'd prefer even three academic courses in Swedish vääntäisin this exam ... It seemed inside scoop candy store a bit silly yes admittedly dodgy looking sunniest hours of the day, including inside the produce of dry text, but what can you do!
Even though the blog is mostly just a sweaty workout pictures so folks'm pretty inside scoop candy store Girlygirl! Meikkaan at school and valkkailen long tovit clothes. At times I wish I had a nice thought-out, that if you looked in the treenikuvissakin pretty looking device, and the Kindle Fire, but maybe it's not the whole point there ;)
Desperate to read on the exam for another three hours of lecture MPLIANCEWITH so she was pretty much ready to go treenailemaan! It felt so good to get a bike ride tangy zero degrees and put your brain a little rest position. Trainings inside scoop candy store were pre-planned, so there was no need to even contemplate in advance. I arrived at the gym to enjoy the highest peak time, but let's not even that, fortunately, going to matter. Headphones into the ears and concentration, but 100% in his art and to the working muscle group so good :)'s Coming Back and shoulders was whipped again in very good tempo, a little less than an hour went into this workout! Huge good combustion of the wings a little bellies rubbed on and then I had time to prepare oats journey home! Had pukkarissakin Sheika inside scoop candy store Wage properly with both hands when the job does not bring a very successful one. * LOL *
Today I took the first victory makeanhimosta, right niskapersusotteella :) I went to workout at the lähisiwaan to buy the morning oatmeal for tomorrow, and I wonder that voishan produce a delicacy to grab the store. I went to the limuhyllylle checking out bottles a minute. Nothing seemed appealing, and folks made no mind to grab any bottle. I was wondering that, but I prefer to drink water in the evening. Well, then shamble adjacent inside scoop candy store namuhyllylle, and the same thing. Nothing has made your mind! So, yes, it facilitates the sweet tooth of his time! How many weeks are in fact was a little sweet craving some idea of wilds, and has done everything possible to mind a sweet, chocolate, and most Pick & Mix! Now it has gone away, at least for the time being. Yoda is a good mind :) The body is not folks need them goodies, but yes it is more of the mind to feed! Weekend, you probably will in some way herkuteltua, but nice that now is not the week to every day kärvistellä fresh desires :)
The clock starts ticking inside scoop candy store for a lot near bedtime (yes, here is the little girls bedtime mode), and yet Pitas suppers vetästä Let them eat! Account developed here can be quite a great smoothiereseptin which I mean today we drove myself to go back! Smoothie needs one banana, one bottle of skimmed curd, blueberries, scoop of suklaaheraproteiinijauhetta (0.5 dl), a bit of oatmeal inside scoop candy store and juice soup (strawberry and blueberry is the best). Suklaaprodejauhe gives a nice velvety and chocolaty taste smoothies and banana koostumuskin is due to soft. Nami!
real-stimulant Nää Sun updates will always feel good: D makeanhimosta Speaking just milling 90% kaakauta the dark chocolate, there is no way elk and delicious, one of the four pieces, no longer ees authorized by the mind: D Delete
So it's like you said, that the body is not really needed them goodies. It is not the mind that they want to! But oh my god when yesterday it felt like Runeberg pie! : (But I fought against.: D I think I'll make a smoothie for breakfast tollaisen. How nice day :) Delete
The mind is but sometimes as much kroppaa stronger, or at least feel like it: D Good thing I resisted the temptation, maybe then later it seems self-based compensation kivemmalta! Nice days there too :) Delete
I eat so much good food and a pace equal to that be kinda decent sweet cravings will never be. But I like probably inside scoop candy store all the delights you, but there yesterday inside scoop candy store and the shelves of candies my thinking that these kyllähän

No comments:

Post a Comment