Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cleopatra


To change from socks are now a pattern to crochet warmers - very easy! Pulse heaters are leftovers I had left after I crocheted slippers (a new variant of my socks - will show them later), and by the neck you see here. The yarn I used is "Alpa" (Trysil yarns, Europris) and "Palette" (Sandnes yarn). Palette is a bit thicker than Alpa and stripes seems a little "elevated" compared to the rest. This effect is enhanced by the color contrast and the way it is ch.
Do you want to download the pattern wrist warmers, you can do so here. The pattern is posted as a PDF file on Google docs. There you can both view, download and print the document. You need Acrobat coffee candle Reader to read the file. The pattern is for personal use only. Feel free to use it but not sell it. If you post photos of your finished warmers on the internet, I ask you to link to my blog, and state that I have made the pattern. I will be glad if you leave a comment if you download the pattern.
I crocheted a pair in a different color combination, where I spent Ragg sock yarn from Heart yarn (Danish manufacturer) color touches. It was pretty tough, I think. This yarn was a little bit thicker than Sandnes yarn, but it went fine. I liked the yarn very well, it is very soft with 70% wool and 30% nylon.
So great gauntlets ... Especially enjoyed the bottom! I've been a bit inspired by you in the past and trying to knit a bit! (Crocheting is just a lump ... hihihi!) Hope you had a nice evening, hug, In Reply Delete
Hello again! Thanks for the giveaway! Did you you had received awards from before, read it ... But I have memory like a goldfish, I have turned me around once it's gone :) hihi ... Anyway, I thought coffee candle you deserved it! Of course I'll give a sound if in telemark! Was there in the summer, and took Gvarv in Telemark canal while we were there! coffee candle Lovely lovely it was! I have unfortunately been a little afraid telemark and deny everything going there a long time, when I ended up in hospital notodden as a teenager and was convinced it was going to happen coffee candle every time; o) Is it over now ... Hugs, In Reply Delete
The fingerless gloves were great .. must soon get me some of those I think .. : O) Glad you get to read my blog a little easier now .. is the no point in blogging in a font readers are unable to decipher .. it's reasonably wasted when: o) Have a super week - hug! Reply Delete
Hejsan! Jag has virkat dina fina pulsvärmare, inte lika fine yarn as you, but the rush goodbye impaired. Jag tyckte coffee candle jättemycket about them, och gör Kansk multiple coffee candle pairs. Jag has bloggat about them också, and and of course länkat till thee. Titta gärna hur they were! Thank tack for monsters. minapyssligheter.blogspot.com Reply Delete
Text and pictures: coffee candle Sylke http://lysstreif.blogspot.com/ images and text on this blog belong to me. Please do not copy them. If I use someone else's texts or images, type I source. Here are copyright laws, and Clara get information on copyright and clearance.
Blog Archives October coffee candle 2013 (2) September 2013 (4) August 2013 (2) July 2013 (4) June 2013 (2) May 2013 (8) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (3) February coffee candle 2013 (3) January 2013 (3 ) in Dec. 2012 (5) November 2012 (2) October 2012 (5) September 2012 (5) August 2012 (2) July 2012 (2) June 2012 (4) May 2012 (5) April 2012 (9) March 2012 (7 ) February 2012 (7) January 2012 (12) December 2011 (10) November 2011 (4) October 2011 (6) September 2011 (3) August 2011 (4) July 2011 (3) June 2011 (1) May 2011 (2 ) April 2011 (6) March 2011 (6) February 2011 (5) January 2011 (11) December 2010 (4) November 2010 (5) October 2010 (9) September 2010 (5) August 2010 (6) July 2010 (4 ) June 2010 (6) May 2010 (10) April 2010 (13) March 2010 (16) February 2010 (19) January 2010 (21) December 2009 (18) November 2009 (14) October 2009 (17) September 2009 (9 )
REFLECTION ON LIFE ROAD
New sokkebok in the house - and a new knitting needle case!
A little sewing
Pulse warmer
New issue of trip
Jingle Applique and Pieced Blocks 8. The load 2
The Cage Crinoline
Finish to our January Sew-Along coffee candle
Playing the Scales - A Tutorial
Two Crazy Quilts coffee candle and Some Paper Dolls
Quilt's Etc. BOM
Cleopatra's Puzzle quilt block
Sew4Home
So Many Quilts, So Little Time!
Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps
musses-life
Solberg many project
Food on the table
Identifying hijacks Grid assorted Patchwork Pattern Maker Square in a Square Fabric Calculator Calculator Calculators - Overview Html to PDF converter Drops Design dictionaries Pattern Generator coffee candle Random Stripe Generator - Random Numbers
Missouri Star Quilt Videos craftsy All People Quilt Japanese Sewing Books Kim Diehl Snuggles Quilts BOM BOM Persimmon Country Rose Quilts Quilts coffee candle BOM BOM Claudia Shabby Fabrics Sentimental Stitches Temecula Quilt Delaware Quilts coffee candle bum / blocks Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment