Sunday, January 18, 2015

I spent most of my time in Pune city, which is passing the state


One about India "travel writing" shall be defined as a text to provide interest for those who can not visit just caught my eye I spent 6 days in this country and I will share what I learned in that time. So the Ganges is, do not expect to find the Taj Mahal. As usual I had to have 5 days in Pune with business as the reason. coffee candle In fact, this is inevitable me exactly what I wanted. I went to one the most popular in the countries, rather than see the most touristic city, only local people live, then I would prefer to see where I can see the real life of the country. Particularly true for Italy where I had the chance to stay in a small village in Europe coffee candle in general, the Netherlands true, I gained the chance to see the real Switzerland believe I console myself. The shortness of the time in India by the end I was able to add only one day in Mumbai.
If you want to watch rather than read my first 8 hours in India, you can watch the first 8 minutes of the film Outsourced. The main character coffee candle in the film is coming to Mumbai from the US and need a taxi to go to a city involves more work in the area. What if that man can see, I've had the same if I saw what I had in me. My skin has begun to monitor the continuation of the film was a good movie. First Impressions
None of the aircraft had a large number of Indians and Pakistanis did not need to change clothes, such as aircraft or Arabs. Home circulating in Istanbul, coffee candle the turban turban walking around comfortably. Full confidence of the man. The clothes that cut journey certainly seems to have good quality and taste. I look at you just feel that travel in high-income parts of the country.
Mumbai, coffee candle as the Internet is written not pee smell. Writing in the 40 million people who eat curry, no sewage infrastructure and will occur if the annual average temperature of 30 degrees to live in a city that is about the pee smell. No such a thing.
I made the trip up to 5 hours after the interior of the airport. One of the things that attracts immediate coffee candle attention of many people urinating in the streets. Motorway at least 15 cars pulled to the right, I saw the edge of the driver pee. It was not unlike the remaining 6 days. Adam needs of public toilets in the line stage.
What I found in the region of mountains and soil color was very different. Some of the hills were very dark gray bordering on black. I've seen the different colors I've ever seen in the peak of the day. I looked for a long time only to the surrounding land and hills of colors. People
What are the different things that you see in India is people answer you as well. I saw the lowest average standard of living here because I guess I've seen, the people who seem most happy and not complain.
I spent most of my time in Pune city, which is passing the state's status as the cultural capital and the largest coffee candle city. Every day I get a 1.5-hour journey from the factory towards rural areas also had the chance to see the car. Standard of living in rural and urban areas are very different. Especially in rural areas with agriculture in the interior of I read is very much different. But I see no reason coffee candle that this article.
The first day I went to the hotel and started coffee candle walking aimlessly toward one direction. Everything I see the end result was a new and very different for me. I continued the way I attach not required to go towards a specific goal. Houses over the side of the road after a while. Progress on the road parallel to the river just came to the thatched shack made of tin and regions. I saw the first views of the impact from the ground with me here. Some of the barracks that had only consider an area surrounded by reeds than 2.5 meters to 2.5 meters, no door, opened the floor is covered with a cardboard box. I can see inside to whether the door. 3 people sitting inside. Three white cloth wrapped around the waist. The upper half of the body naked, wrapped their heads in a little cloth. The only object other than the people standing in a corner of one dish at home. I looked and I passed.
Then my question is passed on from there to the local host of the people mentioned in these barracks. Tell me summarize the situation as follows; These people live in the barracks. In this age they shed during their lifetime. There are no property rights, and will be. No they can not have something. So not only do not have a home can not have any assets. It's supposed to be. Described the situation coffee candle as simple as that, but I naturally did not understand so easily the first time. I asked what she told us a lot of money to new questions. And the responses I received had still beyond my comprehension capacity. It's really interesting. These men were not changed with the full sense of the word living conditions. Can not have an object class is because of they're coffee candle not needed. 5 years later, she will be sitting in the shed, 25 years later. And there will die. On the outside of clothes to have an object for the lifetime. This is not the preference of the person. The caste to which he belongs, the situation of this class.
3 days later from the same place I'm coffee candle alone

No comments:

Post a Comment