Sunday, January 25, 2015

Here, too, I slipat you see :) The required use, not charity but the convenience makes are :) First


Merhaba.uz everyone is finally time I start writing a topic in my mind :) This post those interested in making cakes and cookies, I think it will help quite on receivables equipment. From time to time, 'What kind of material should I buy, what are the most need' messages like I will have to respond to questions in alıyordum.b böylelikle..biraz accordingly may be a long post :)
First of all I would like to specify not like this work will be finished in getting equipment and supplies, crystal candy unfortunately. Photo on the far side of all the material riches gözüküyor.ora I got one on my wife's ödedim.tab money 2000 per year sponsorship :) Here I thank him ..
To be a little expensive crystal candy in material prices for mandated to take pieces, getting occasionally since I started and I do not believe it has made a profit is still more to this work :) In fact, since I started the profit and loss account of the material I received crystal candy in order to make and I'm keeping track of the money I earned. Was exactly one year start doing this work into the commercial and I am are hurt now 500 TL :) all these reasons I am writing, if one starts to get in you in the first place make sure that a more bırakamayacaksınız.b all pastry and amateur friends and of course I know myself :) it knows According to him, it's important to start taking stuff. Ha, but I'm a little more old baker from now, this work is starting now because equipment crystal candy prices are more than lucky to get a footnote in uygun.bu year rather than before it Eveeett..Şi 3-4 :) Now let's get to the point. To different materials are needed for the cake and cookie form. We do not need that any equipment other than major equipment mainly. Remove crystal candy decorations can even be so much more creative crystal candy work to facilitate the ortaya.ekipm it work, but also better evaluate, serves to reveal more mundane models ..
First, I took myself ready to enliven crystal candy the paint başlayalım.b sugar dough. crystal candy I was using the brand four so far, but unfortunately mold was some paint :( Therefore then corrupts the new paint needed basis wilton alacağım.şek dough coloring gel food colorings kullanılıyor.sıv the dough forms, crystal candy while the powder is not fed properly dough. Photo of golden food simi pearl powder and liquid metallic silver paint in house.We dry ones pole brush applied to sugar dough üzerine.inc powder pearl creates an image, looks very stylish. If you want to dry the food trailer for diluting with alcohol or lemon juice te may use my preferences dry as apply.
Only those who want to receive a portion of the cake will be enough if these pictures. I will recommend the most, sugar paste cake in which your business is really to facilitate construction; cake circle (sponge in order to cook the best way), pie saw (to divide the muffin you the same pat), rotating the cake plastering stand and 20 cm cake palette (pat of between the challenges to plaster the best way superior and environment) Fi.g. the pulp press ( In order to fit neatly sugar paste cake) and yeterli.çırpıc be subject to the rollers are already necessarily every home :) cake I bought the larger of 20 cm dedim.ön crystal candy for the palette, but if I found her very kullanmıyorum.küçüg small in more than kullanışlı.hat I get in it .
Aside from these, there are plastic scraper with the photo, but not necessarily stand to immediately altında.ol They work together. Dimensions containers (among circles) together business who ekipmanlardan.mutfak scales you if that is the condition I think particularly need in pastry, they very much need kalmıyor.y to have rotary egg white separator on the stand :) the room is not necessary, but it was good in making aldım.pandispany found it cheaper . Roulette has a knife, pizza cutter can also be made in the same process after placing the dough must değil.şek in deniliyor.o the cake and cut the excess sugar in the dough edges with a knife alet.başk help smooth cut. Finally I get to use when opening the bahsedeyim.ş green with almost no kullanmıyorum.büyük sugar paste from the rolls but not very useful for me as registration. Large sugar cookie dough and roll up when you open board, crystal candy and blue decorations on cookies kullanıyorum.v roll in roll or blue ones I use the most.
In the photo above, disposable piping bags, I use who team and lollipop sticks and rose cake cakepops crystal candy var.çubuk used in conjunction with them. In the cookies I'm using skewers. crystal candy
Here, too, I slipat you see :) The required use, not charity but the convenience makes are :) First of all edges from what I get with burgundy. (35 TL) Work comfort on sugar paste, much to use starch but as I hope in many olmadı.b Zealand crystal candy to use him in the actual task I started. I cut to the middle of the oven tray to come and I am using two large tray. :) Can stick with wax paper and press 1000 Oil on paper, even cookies, pies and line

No comments:

Post a Comment