Sunday, January 18, 2015

About a month ago, for only niece Ayla Nur wrapper bearing the


Navigation Menu Home Blog Recipes Videos Photography Photography Portfolio Photography Techniques 9 ways I Photographed Chocolate Cake Food Photography - Manual hatgo Focus (Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes) Chef Turkish Blog Turkish Blog Recipe List Videos Blog This & That About Me About Me Contact
About a month ago, for only niece Ayla Nur wrapper bearing the 'family hatgo welcome you to our' We gave the party. First of all, the father of Tahaa, Anne and her sister Leila Betul here I congratulate you for this gift from God. You grew bablu God anal ..
I want to prepare to deploy cookies in order from Amazon for the party, but I can not find here the want cookie cutter. Too narrow to only have time to catch up ... I grew up I was worried ....
Description of these cookies the best cookie recipe I've tried so far (according to cookies to decorate). I first tried them when I bayılllldıııı !!! Previously I used the recipe I cut my hope these cookies because they go so well ... but good thing I tried !!! I made them 5 times so far (1 month in diameter) ... and they are very nice off every time. I thank The Decorated Cookie (Meaghan) for this awesome recipe !! :))
Cream Dressing: Mix the egg white powder hatgo with water is 4 minutes with electric mixer at high speed until thick foam Beat until slightly firm. Vanilaya, corn syrup, and add vegetable oil. Add the powdered sugar slowly. The important thing is consistency. Beat the icing sugar into a glass cup Stir thoroughly. After adding 4 cups powdered sugar, check the consistency.
Consistency checks for the knife test: Dark Cream (aside for decoration): the bottom center of the cream in the bowl of dipping the knife for sure. A line will be formed in the cream. This line will disappear completely in about ten seconds. Aqueous cream (for interior decorating): Create Likewise knife line. Loss of line 5 - take 6 seconds. If necessary the dark cream, add powdered sugar gradually and beat, so that until the desired consistency. If the aqueous cream if necessary, gradually (with a teaspoon or tablespoon), add water and whisk, until until the desired consistency.
Cookie dough divided into three. The dough 1 / 3'yl when running, return the rest to the refrigerator. Knead the dough less. Hardness roller will be opened. Light on floured countertop 3mm - Open 6 mm thick. Directory on the prepared baking tray with cookie cutter cut out the way you want.
I adorn the edges of the cookies first süslerken the same color. For example, first of all white edges, then I adorn all pink edges. Then I adorn the interior. Some of the mistakes hatgo I made when I decorate hatgo the interior cream color the edges of the same color can be clear;) hatgo
For the edges I used Wilton tip number 3. No. 2 UCLA can get nice and thin edges. I used the tip to squeeze the cream Wilton No. 2 for. You can often Am endless. If you cut the tip of the little single-use bags squeezing enough income.
4 tablespoons meringue powder (egg white powder)
2 cups flour
4. Looking for Consistency: hatgo the spoon upside to take a tablespoon of cream. Then stuck the first cream spoon bowl will fall very slowly. This consistency is suitable for making the edges of the biscuits. The consistency hatgo of the icing to decorate the cookies to be slightly watery. Mix with a tablespoon of water Stir in gradually to achieve this consistency. Consistency checks for the knife test: Dark Cream (aside for decoration): the bottom center of the cream in the bowl of dipping the knife for sure. A line will be formed in the cream. This line will disappear completely in about ten seconds. Aqueous cream (for interior decorating): Create Likewise knife line. Loss of line 5 - take 6 seconds. If necessary the dark cream, add powdered sugar gradually and beat, so that until the desired consistency. If the aqueous cream if necessary, gradually (with a teaspoon or tablespoon), add water and whisk, until until the desired consistency. hatgo
6 eggs at room temperature cream made with white powder can be kept tightly closed in a way up to a month. Cream made with egg whites can be firmly kept in the refrigerator up to a week in a closed form.
7. Paint I used Wilton Icing Colors Come. I put the tip of dot painting by Kurt and I mix into the cream. If you want light colored cream, you need to use more paint kalmıyacakıt. A few points will be sufficient.
9. directory you prepared baking tray with pre-cut cookie shapes you want to die.
2 Visitor Comments
First Masha'allah Tebarekallah. Appears very time consuming but enjoyable as I understand it is not. Looks very stylish. Well the taste because it is destined to see us closely

No comments:

Post a Comment