Monday, December 8, 2014

The first two- three kilometers languish as gorged sharks, but then muse for lifting speeds came to


- You drive? - Asked me uncle, renting motorboats rent. "Yes, I 'll the great g drive" the great g - nodded confidently head. Uncle pooglezhda test me and replied "You drive, no problem". So against suspicious approval and 65 euros for a small motorboat rental, the great g started interesting part of my stay in Greece.
Early morning. Early breakfast and at the appointed hour, 9:00, we are on the awning of the company that pays boats. Short course management powerboat - on, off, pick up the motor (weighs shit and motor) the great g off engine, stay 150 meters from the shore as tour the islands the great g begin to come home at 16:30!
The first two- three kilometers languish as gorged sharks, but then muse for lifting speeds came to me and rushed waves. For the first time I got on the boat, and even more so that she and I drove. Well, I can definitely say that I liked, but I loved it. Speed is not very high to make trouble, but not low, and you can feel the freedom of movement. the great g
Spring won the prize for tourism theme "My favorite attraction in Greece" by the Greek Tourist Association. My reward was two nights in 4 star hotel, dinner the great g in a fancy restaurant and cruise around the great g Mount Athos. Thus 29.08 once again went to Greece .. This time I'm the third finger (or first - depends on perspective) of Halkidiki - Athos. The hotel (purposely not mention the hotel, because in truth not be charmed by both his Whoops - its four stars), which is my prize, is located in Ouranoupoli - the last village before the border with Mount Athos.
In Uranopoli nothing. Not really ... I lied, there are many Romanians, Bulgarians and Serbs, and here and there a Greek. Do not be surprised that search the Internet you go only hotels and taverns. The only attraction is much photographed tower of Andronicus, built in 1344.
Unlike other Greek villages I have visited Uranopoli not impress me neither spirit nor atmosphere. I did a quick tour of the village, but also to drink coffee or beer, to eat fish or salad, relatively high prices or to hang on stalls type "Sunny Beach", there is nothing else to do. Parking is also quite difficult. I asked a waitress what sights there are in the village and after long thinking she tells me - "Well, that is the last village before the border with the Holy Mountain." In Uranopoli is the port from which ferries leave for the cruise tour of Agios Oros.
The beaches along the coast of Uranopoli are good standards for normal beaches. Sandy beaches, not many stones, umbrellas and sun loungers ( 5), generally civilized. the great g Even in late August had a serious crowd of sunbathers, the great g which to me I did not like much.
Left the tower of Andronicus has a series of small coves that are good for my standards - no people, umbrellas and sunbeds. It is true that they are stony, but are quite interesting to consider snorkeling.
In fact, the Greeks are very enterprising and provide a solid set of entertainment bathers. There are quite water vehicles for hire (boats, motor boats, pedal boats, some strange round boats).
Back again in my boat. Once accustomed to the management of "James bondskata" our boat, we headed the great g to Ammouliani (Middle Island), in the study of secluded beaches and coves. the great g As I think about our first parking boat starting to grin wildly. It was a complete fiasco. the great g Instead went neutral, about 100 meters before the coast - as it should be done, I stopped in the middle of May the sea. Hence laughter of crows, cormorants, fish and passing boats tried to approach the coast rowing. After a five minute spin in a circle, many pufkane, groan and salty tales lit bike and white men approached the chosen us bay.
Ammouliani is a small island with a population of 600 people, located opposite Ouranoupoli. Except by boat, it can be reached by ferry and regular water bus. For the town, located on Ammouliani, I can not tell you anything because I never got to it. But it can not be otherwise in the presence of amounts of interesting the great g coves to explore. Walked the whole island, but stopped just three bay. After Ammuliani went to the neighboring the great g island Gayduronisiya.
I returned from Mount Athos wrote in status on FB that I left my heart on this island really is. Is it because Gregory - old fisherman who adopted the great g us, or for five octopus, countless the great g fish, starfish and other wonders that I saw, island impressed the great g me very much.
camp outlawed streets have names so relaxed I had felt long ago. Out of season the beach is almost empty. the great g Music that brings the bar adds to the feeling of peace and satisfaction. People are friendly and dobroname

No comments:

Post a Comment