Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christ anestaine dead and questioned. Payment will be made believable by the same hearts that would


Located on p.82 of the book of the monastery. Briefly mention: A lady at Megara, after the death of her husband, the Tax Office informed glass candy dish the Megara go to settlement of large debt left by her husband of firms had. He went to the IRS to know the amount and how to arrange this. The Commissioner said she could not that day, because he had the world and that we carefully see the folder, so call in two-three days. Before bringing this difficult time, she went with her sister in Gorgoepikou Monastery of deep prayer to the Virgin Mary "to settle the matter as she knew and could, because money is not there." Indeed, in three days I got the Superintendent to tell the amount, he heard something that I could not believe her ears. "Madam, your debt settled, yesterday came a lady and xoflisei all the debt, the file was closed." The lady asked him how and what, because they had gone to pay. "I do not know, he said, what was the lady. The issue is that the file is closed, because the debt was paid. " Note that the subject did not know the one but her mother and her sister. glass candy dish "But I knew Mary and ran ....". Her sister heard the widow says among other things: "And only my Lady, that I think this unprecedented miracle, how came the same in the Tax Office and held me in your hands money of our own careless transaction, who walked in noisy area Tax Office, burning my heart cried out to the worldwide .... Who was the treasurer took from thy blessed hands the money without being shocked inexplicably? Bells did not hit up on your path, my Lady, but beating in my heart and will beat as they exist with tears of gratitude, who claims to live such a miracle I potty servant of God. " It happened after 1995. The evidence of the woman is the Holy Monastery. Source of: the book of the Monastery: Madonna, Lady Gorgoepikoos Mandra
Do not rule out to found money and debt paid but I can not believe that Mary went to pay the IRS! That they saw people paying the debt! If the miracle had to do with the salvation of the soul and not the salvation of financial debts, it would be different. Why then all these inherited debts what to do? Such telling me the impression attracting loyal fans ... 08/08/12 10:04 pm
ANY AND PSEFTOSYGKLONISMOI, you are right. I honestly do not understand that nothing is hidden, nor to the written word? The reason your overall is a fake penny. There is absolutely no content. 09/08/12 6:53 pm
Christ anestaine dead and questioned. Payment will be made believable by the same hearts that would question anything that does not fit in their minds; glass candy dish Gentlemen, what is impossible for God; I expect the answers ... Tsolakidou Basil, psychologist - psychotherapist 13/08/12 10:50 a.m.
One who want answers sir Tsolakidou Kings certainly. Thanasis called a Bill which rightly you gave your name I give and I. I'm the one who did the second comment in Laconia. I personally can not say for three Alou columnist nor the miracles in the Bible indicating contested the position of the Virgin, according to the Orthodox Church belonging is after the Holy Trinity challenger. My complaints are to them that distribute these in the opinion of Further tales become glass candy dish the reason to the faith reviled by many. Besides, the apostle Paul said not to believe in myths anile. But I can not understand how someone who puts YES and scientific titles around requires that saw ierodikiou answers from what question not the Lady but some rumor. For Virgin Mary 14/08/12 7:59 pm
What Are anile myths and look with half eye? ;-(To tell you-but I'll tell telika- stories of old women, miracles glass candy dish shocking to move your hair you have in your head, oh readers! Greatest respect glass candy dish for old women and old men, please, glass candy dish for your own good, the I write! 8/15/12 9:23 pm
Respect for the old man and I have gerontises and very large in fact. Especially one that Vasta heroes 21 from FOKIDA MERIA heard from my grandmother roumeliotisa many stories about the old wily. Other commentators DEAR 9 and 23 was repudiated here 3 persons is as paid a debt to the tax authorities by divine intervention. The stories of Elder both the true and the fairy tales are still respectable. Besides the wonderful GREEK mythology is largely glass candy dish oral history elderly. As anile myths reported daredevil stories satirised the Orthodox faith both in ternary Fundamental and in which the Virgin Mary Assumption of celebrating glass candy dish today Its total Orthodoxy. No e

No comments:

Post a Comment