Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I am a strong person. Hog. Not break. Not wither. Do not hate. Say goodbye often. Blowing up bridge


I am a strong person. Hog. Not break. Not wither. Do not hate. Say goodbye often. Blowing up bridges behind me. Plain old pain. New challenge without hesitation. Delete memories. Create new with greedy anticipation. Otselyavavm. Forgive.
I do not want to dance now with the rain. Today I want to make love with the sea. Sinking without a voice in the waves I can drown my heart miserable role strain sociology ... I starfish flicker no moon in the water, sky - mirror ... scream of love sinking into a ditch to emerge from the foam white . With the eyes of a dolphin watching me ... Amen! Let me sculpt with coral fingers. I fell compass in its waters I. Gentle rush me to baptize. I (in icy peace) is my fire, to burn without smoke and no flame. Without direction of passion, no tears and no voice to rove the sea great. Emerge as a day dream the dream, role strain sociology pink sunrise for me to paint. Diving night (with a heart of moon) in our memory role strain sociology and there awake. If you now I'm your wife, just kimnesh with a smile ... Wish me, sea, person role strain sociology with a boy! Every cell of me wants. R. Simova Collage Images at ImageHousing.com
Clock Widgets
2011 (29) July (1) of June (6) Mai (4) April (8) March (8) January (2) 2010 (178) December (13) November (27) October (31) September (20) August (67) Always woman gnomic trouble swallowing pills Love Wish me sea ISSUES IN DEEP Friend traitor tale of good and evil man - 2 Kiss In love romantic Speak when you have to say something good. Not d ... Convicted of love If you give SOMETIMES I love NEITHER A woman in my cave feels a heart of pure cry I cry gentle silhouettes delicate role strain sociology roses hot women 34343 Friends As Tsvetyatya Super Women + Half Angels Tender Hearts Lovely flowers Romance ONE basket with a smile Children me alive Little children love you and yet irresistible coffee with my friends Heart of love cool August eeeeeee Pleasant moments weapons Silence is Vic There Roses Flowers role strain sociology and Dance Tseluvkiiiiiiiii sexy moving cars Landscapes Laski Cheers Flowers Forgiveness and Love trite poetry the hope and joy of my precious Vremee THINK THIS IS FORECAST TIME TODAY If God gave me Inevitably song calling for the ordinary man the devil loves wayward angel HORSES mask If ever I July (20)
dobriq_losh role strain sociology Burgas, Burgas, Bulgaria About Me I am a strong person. Hog. Not break. role strain sociology Not wither. Do not hate. Say goodbye often. Blowing up bridges behind me. Plain old pain. New challenge without hesitation. Delete memories. Create new with greedy anticipation. Otselyavavm. Forgive. I am a gentle person. I love everything that is in me. My love is always strong. I love to fondle. I love to kiss. I love being caress. I like to melt. Love is ethereal. I like to be comfortable. role strain sociology I love romantic .. I'm not a cruel person. Condemn role strain sociology according to my measure and sentenced to suffer. Do not hit with malice. I'm not a liar. My every lie kills me. Any foreign lie kills me. Lying is not a way to breathe. I ... I am many things and nothing in particular .. I know how .. I think .. I feel .. Manipulate role strain sociology life moment by moment .. and control it .. And then comes the things that happen happen .. is stunning .. pouring like an avalanche .. perfect .. perfected ... real quiet .. .. .. nemechtani clean ... They just live ... Man shall not enemies but friends raw View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment