Tuesday, February 11, 2014

There was the Matrix Biolage range for colored hair for a shampoo and conditioner (à 50 ml), a newl


Heipa hey! The trip has returned, and after a long time the blog is updated in real time. India gripped soup warmer by a raft of inspiration, which is already brewing my blog entries. Today, however, something else.
In my absence, january GlossyBox soup warmer had appeared to pick it up from the post office. Pop in quickly to get it as soon as I have time and I have already had a chance to try all receive from the products. December vilisseen small samples of the first box set in January was off to, that is a decent size and subscriber-defined products. Out of the box found the stuff were all very interesting and most of all by even a great good.
There was the Matrix Biolage range for colored hair for a shampoo and conditioner (à 50 ml), a newly Sweden gain foothold in Rituals Shower soup warmer Gel / Foam (200 ml), Eyekon Fat Eye Stick Eye Pencil, Deborah soup warmer Lippmann mini nail polish, as well as Shiseido Cleansing Cream (30 ml) for sensitive the skin. The two products I fell in love ardently, the two fell in love. Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation was love at first try in Malta. The composition of the gel is in fact exactly the same as planing soup warmer of the hair gels, i.e. those which become a gel when rubbed on the skin to a foam. This foam is the same way the velvety soft close and, in addition, it smells heavenly. I got the scent of the six options in your boksissani erysipelas and almond soup warmer scented Yogi Flow, other blogs, I have noticed also is available through the scents of orange sunrise. The only bad thing about this shower gel is a compression pump dispenser, which ruikkii foam too much, and like anywhere, if not careful. Otherwise, I am completely sold. Rituals is a store, at least in Sturegallerian, which is perhaps even more compelled to stop by one day, I've been there only in passing. These shower gels are in fact not even been very expensive (89 SEK = about 10 euros). Another flash love this product from Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam. So far, my favorite ultimate-mantle must have been wearing Sensain Silky Purifying Creamy Soap, but it may be that Shiseido will still throwing it over. The formula is super creamy and it foams as ample, soft foam. Washing performance is creaking clean, but the product does not seem to dry the skin at all. I like this and Sensain Creamy S oapia completely identical in other respects, Cleansing Foam just seems to be slightly more gentle. However, the high price may prevent a deepening of our love in the future, standard-size 125 ml of the tube may be put into the bar 370 SEK (about 42 euros). Admiration soup warmer aroused this time color cosmetics. I was initially very skeptical Eyekon make-up stylus to point, as these rarely stay on the eyelids very well. In particular, when the box has "color & gloss." The pen is thick and soft, it leaves plenty of color and it glides on the skin with minimum fuss. The color is also easy to fade. The pen does not need to sharpen soup warmer the blade, but more can be displayed by rotating the silver-colored head. I have not had time yet to make up with this (I'll put pictures then when I tried the eyes there), but the Swatch, the pen looks promising. The color is a beautiful, dark petrol blue, and it remained on the skin very well. Oily eyelids will certainly need Primers for people, but on their own, drier luomillani I may dare to use without it. Long-term results, are invited to use the package Primers and powder, to give color. Deborah Lippmann nail polish is super pretty. Tint (Razzle Dazzle) is a dark, almost black wine red Raspberry glitter. In fact, I tested this only a little finger nail, but among other things, soup warmer Violalla varnish is pretty pictures. In addition to the varnish came with a funny amusingly named kynsilakanpoistopyyhe, which I unfortunately have not had time to try it. One of the towel to lift the two-hand varnish, but in advance I am not fully convinced of the idea. Matrix shampoo and treatment with the substance of us have not yet become a senior friends. I have washed my hair in these times and they drove to his case very well, but no wow-I did not get the experience. The scent is both good: sampoossa the kind of "green" comfort, convenience, aromatic, delicately kookoksinen soup warmer care agent. The shampoo was based on oats, conditioner actually even better than usual. It silotti my hair very well, but I would like to be hoitoaineeni silicone-free (so I can swat the privacy of silicone soup warmer in my head then later: D). Have you tried any of these products? Or if you do, would you like? January ***'s GlossyBox had arrived while I was away in India. Most Of These product I found really great, only the shampoo and conditioner were just good. :) I'm deeply in love with Rituals' shower gel / foam That smells and feels absolutely divine. Shiseido's facial cleanser ia also superb: Effective but really gentle and not dying at a

No comments:

Post a Comment