Thursday, November 20, 2014

Your hyllyyni I


Can you help? I am curious as to what the classics of my readers will appreciate so much that they want their bookshelves to be found. I have read in recent jurgen teller years, more domestic classic works and studies progress bookshelf amassed. In particular, I am interested to hear what the translation of literary classics jurgen teller are so important works, that they would feel the lack of bookshelves lacuna. Bookshelf construction project I have presented previously in my blog, and all the time the order is a change everywhere. Like to tour the divareita and recycling centers, and I like the book finds, but I would like now to look for a bookcase, corner stones, super classics that will ensure that you have at home always good to read. I have read the entire spring uutuuskirjapainotteisesti well, so my summer vacation, I would like to grab myself a new classic. These works, which are hidden inside jurgen teller the thousands of readers and kirjalllisuuskenttään. Those who have created a new (sub) genres or modify existing ones. Works, which are referred to, and which are still worth discussing. Blogging about the title is deliberately provocative, as there are so many classics that not all monopolies of their shelf not in any way possible. I still want to hear that the books are particularly pleased with what jaksatte read time and time again and what literature as a historically important books that every itseäänkunnioittavan number grub they should read. Studies in the literature have carried me to a number of trails along the reader, but the strict novelty book the pipe after the reader while I miss the "new" winds. Sofi Oksanen has described the Finnish Picture Page shows the cost of supplier Harri Haanpäätä like this: "Harri is always the author and the book side. He has a solid book industry knowledge and tradition in a sense. He has read a human being. I do not need the cost for a supplier who has read less than I do." That section remained to haunt my mind last Christmas until the reading there goes in cycles. I always read a lot, but what I read and what interests vary from time to time a lot. Now I feel that as a reader I miss back to the tradition of the roots. That's why this post I came to my mind. I have my blog through the opportunity to meet hundreds (even though so many barely in this answer) lukeneita people whose minds classic books would like to hear. For me, self important pointer has been Oak Yellow library, but these too, I recently read in the more contemporary literature. For me important classics are the books which I have heard in lectures, written essays, spoken with other readers, which made references to recognize the current literature, which I have seen brilliant jurgen teller films. Since I have specialized my studies in domestic literature, can be found in hyllystäni specifically Waltari, Canthia, Aho, Mr Lehtonen, shield, lightning bolt, Saarikoski, Sillanpää, Castle Rapids, Järnefelt, Jotunia, Katzia, Tikkanen, Kihlman, security guards etc. But this does not mean that I do not hear from you also own the shelves of major domestic classics shelf of pride topics and books were the cornerstones. Still, jurgen teller most advice I miss the world's literature. One of the reasons hyllyni to go through and klassikkohamuamiseen is that I have bought so many good books, paperbacks cigars, and now I find that I really do not want to read them in such a small font. I appreciate my books as well as objects and the number of paperbacks jurgen teller is a great retro covers, but I still want to buy / get the same books in hardcover because of the reading experience. The picture jurgen teller of your own aarteistani. Refreshing memory book Mind blog can have a look at blogging about: what is a classic?
Your hyllyyni I'm looking for one of the classic games (which I thought I already own), namely, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men. I think it is a wonderful book that will last for many, many views. Now, at first glance I can not think of others, but certainly nods, followed by other classic own favor :) Delete
Oak library is a pretty good book source, high-quality books. Book Square to get these time preferably, Turku, Helsinki, jurgen teller Tre line. But in the classics does not seem to be found in much of the shelf, even if it is accumulated a lot of books. Hemingway's "Old Man and the Sea" seems to have been, Aho "rail" (a classic if any), Hannu Salama "Midsummer's Dance", and that's wise, then they should be. I have sometimes tried to read his enthusiasm for the Russian classics, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Chekhov, but very vaikealukusia, heavy, and have been tiiliskivimäisä. Delete
Hmm. A classic is also some country and language area of the game, so if interested in a particular country literature more so then rises, then those books that must be read, but may be able to more broadly is leaving in between. One of Shakespeare is certainly worthy of attention internationally, but necessary with the English-speaking world

No comments:

Post a Comment