Friday, November 8, 2013

Good luck on the incredible journey! looking forward to hearing about how traumatic the hole in the


There is one thing I have not told you. I actually great 8 have hardly told anyone, because then I was forced to talk about it, and then I have to first realize that it is a reality. I'll namely the exchange, to Shanghai in China, and I leave tomorrow morning.
It is definitely a challenge. When I first moved into this collective great 8 so I did not really do in a week because I felt the door was too thin. The hole in the floor in China is my worst nightmare (Apart from the recurring nightmare where Hufsa persecute me in a maze, of course).
And her twin sister, Eline, who despite the fact that she dresses in earth tones, great 8 studying architecture, and keeps his apartment as sterile as an operating room, is one of the most interesting people I know. Her passion is scheduled and shooter.
I think my attempt at low carb diet made me realize how big a role carbohydrates played in my life. Once landed a dove on my chip washer in the park, and I ate it as well. My immune system has never been so strong as after it.
But most of all I'm going to miss Jostein. I have prepared myself then. I have trawled woman guide and klara-klok.no for tips on how to survive a long distance relationship, and to sum up everything I read in one word: Communication. I'm great 8 no storfan of it really. great 8 I prefer to just keep things inside me, until I either forget it, or drink alcohol and it comes out by itself.
But it's going to be okay anyway. We managed through Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 together, and then we manage this well. I dread only to have to say goodbye in the morning, because I know that I am an ugly cry, and then it will be the last thing he remembers me.
145 Responses to "The incredible journey." Anonymous 6 September 2012
Good tour!! Can not wait to experience great 8 China with you Reply Fanny 6 September 2012
Haha, hope you and Jostein will manage to stay together Reply line 6 September 2012
Thus, three friends of mine were in China for six months and they HAVE TACO IN CHINA! Hope it helped. Good trip Reply Silje 6 September 2012
Kuuult! Where and what do you study there? I have lived in Shanghai for one year, tell if you need some tips Reply Dhewdry 25 July 2013
broadband and phone seem good. I was with virgin for all 3 but i was not too plesaed great 8 about thir managing traffic. At the minute im with for the broadband and for the phone, a310 (a39.79) a month for broadband, A311 a month for line rental, but im on the free evening and weekend calls pack because i am on teh 12month renewable contract. The phone, is a phone really, The broadband is excellent. also seem good, with their Free evening great 8 and weekend calls and free broadband. But you have to take sky tv aswell, and pay line rental or sky talk line rental. I used to work for sky, Thats the reason i dont have their broadband and phone, I dont like the way things were managed there for broadband.VA: F [1.9.22_1171] (from 0 votes) Reply Emanuel 26 July 2013
September 3, 2011 - 7:22 pm Awesome Article! Loved the pyramid. I'd say the bisgget thing I need to work on are the 2nd and 5th blocks of the pyramid (planning and patience). Creating a plan for how you will Gradually optimize your site is so IMPORTANT two stick with. Reply Janis 30 October 2013
Bring taco seasoning to make taco even good trip! Reply Anett `n 6 September 2012
Good luck on the incredible journey! looking forward to hearing about how traumatic the hole in the floor on a scale of 1 to 10 ;) Reply Irina 6 September 2012
will miss u!! You and Jostein get installPerfect skype at all mobildeviser you own then that's probably fine rejoice great 8 tea to get you back and when you tell all s

No comments:

Post a Comment