Monday, May 11, 2015

The sympathetic Goriciani playing volleyball - standing up to the waist in the sea. Good atmosphere

Srenjski blog ~ prostepoljane Blog Archive Chat ~ 2nd
There at sea, where now his legs soaked, it is no longer open chat. To create a new, she said. Very well! And another wish that the last contribution herein shoves, she will also meet. As far as I know, of course!
I do not know how to help you, the krovstvu mermaid on beach know only very little. Le rhymes together their interpretations that good shall be repaid soon.
Ahoy! Again, I am reported to the Throttle. 5 minutes free Internet connection're in this cyber-kafiču does earn when ordering a cocktail. They day (ie. It night) I for those 11 minutes Connection mermaid on beach should drink two ... and then during the night swim "kikirikala" ... the full moon and plankton.
Vilinček thank you for your kind comments! You know, I feel completely "cut off" from the world (which suits me perfectly!) And the prostihpoljan (which we quite does not fit), because already all this time I have no feed-back, mermaid on beach it is expensive to me when I see that, in the drawer at least Mijauom still "alive."
Chat to me today does not open, probably already overloaded due to the number of comments, especially mermaid on beach You Tube's -> (hypersensitive Megabits), we have diligently prilagali next. Bin? None? He also mrknil where? Would it be good when it opened a new "chat." Bin, please download all this my Scribe, which does not fall within the sonnet drawer mermaid on beach somewhere else.
I will not again "kikirikala" ... 5 minutes to the end of me ... so just pripopam mermaid on beach "ocvirek" day. Let this night also do so pleasantly warm and quiet. I wish you all a sea of inspiration and Bay the best possible mood.
The sympathetic Goriciani playing volleyball - standing up to the waist in the sea. Good atmosphere, lively small ball and our no less lively energy - provide full contagious laughter. Režimo like fools, five of us and we are throwing the Maya fought for ONE yellow ball - as if it were from the dry gold - God forbid that it should fall into the water! Then it happens "big mermaid on beach throw" someone from the cut of the ball with such force that it carried away in an arc away from us. The ball lands in a rubber motorboat moored to a buoy. Since none of the infected with pathological laughter is not able to pick her up, nothing less contaminated wash away the boat against me. Smiling and zero-hudegasluteč is swung to the edge of the raft and overlooking'm looking for that yellow thing. Surprise, surprise !!! The ball is held in the hands of the face, GOL svetlolasec that he had definitely been a good time to sunbathe mermaid on beach in the boat, because we did not notice. I ask him if we give the ball. Bjondo Arise, we provide it, and I thank him and I want to swim towards the shore. A TI GORICIANI FRESH !!! One after another they fell even more loud and painful laughter, which is clear even took me. In order not to hear and to speckled type save any embarrassment, kindly Take a deep breath mermaid on beach and washed away towards the coast under water. Moth tauhanja as long hold on the breath. But when I'm at a given moment someone starts hysterically grasp the ankle, they nevertheless raise to the surface. Bjondo me scared and angry at the same time: "Hotfrdamen !!! You stupid lady !!! I thought you were drowning !!! "Is this crazy Dutchman really thought that the drowning ??? Anyway, the situation was now more comical way and I could not hold pathological laughter made me really set in. Well, from here on, then there is a serious possibility that drown ...
As I see it for Srenjce you a worry, I forget mermaid on beach what šlamparijo and žlehtnobo ... of their roommates - you get a gold cup, which is filled with "the spirit of sport" - not to tečnobo!
Meow - I hope that is your end commotion already received, also we have it - a month ago - damage rather ... (and yet another - a much harsher - test us suffer a little before) ... but yeah ... that's life ... go forward with pleasure to "Malchus" ... The most important thing is that the spirit is strong enough. However, none of this "storm" can not break.
Me woos the mystical beauty of the sky ... even with the surface loves ... is it glistens.
This "my" is the Rock on k'teri lying with her leaping out there reading and sometimes I fall asleep.
Do you hear kak'razbija ... The TAM TAM is from me in a strange rhythm I charged up all the way the wind's wife ...
We'll generally, this little blog aired out, another colossal again stupidity did.
IMPLIED even rhyme ... my first text? That today when I prime, who would watch the rules? in my pot still cooks
Well this is a very well played my uncle on the guitar ... and I loved it then. Again ... again .. again ... And I learned the accordion ... I was 5 years old when I got it. More ie improvisation, sa I tried to close his own
Maybe I'm blind and can not see that past me thanks, I continue to celec gazim, you're in the furnace remained? ---------------- mermaid on beach Really heated there at the stove. The long wait is already at the cottage. I have to continue to run, not cold this when you come.
Do not we re

No comments:

Post a Comment