Monday, May 26, 2014

Pin It Hello !! I'm stopping in to share a couple more Shaker Cards I've made for the Shaker Card Bl


Pin It Hello !! I'm stopping in to share a couple more Shaker Cards I've made for the Shaker Card Blog Hop !! =) I thought it would be FUN to use the Candy Jar Candy Box Sizzix Die I have and create some little Shaker Cards!! warmthru Although its a Die for Candy Boxes I've used it to make a couple different Cards and I LOVE the way they turned out!! I can't wait to use these for a Special Occasion!! Here they are in all of their SWEETNESS!!  =)
I had to create a Window for the Large Candy Jar Die and then I used a Waffle Flower Stamp for the Greeting!! For the Small Jar I used an Avery Elle Stamp for the Greeting!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK !! COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES LARISSA   =)
Lucy said...
Martha said...
DoofyJEss2 said...
pg.11, 37 & 41
Heather Hoffman
#096 #110
Larissa Heskett I am an energetic and creative wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend!! I believe in God, and the power of oneself to do what they put their mind to. Creativity feeds the soul. =) View my complete profile
Inspiration Wednesday's
▼  2014 (122) ►  May (16) ▼  April (29) Tim Holtz April Tag 2014 Challenge!! =) IO Stamps Outside of the Box Challenge!! warmthru Coin Purse and some Sweet Felt Bows!! Congratulations Graduate Card for 2 Challenges!! =... Candy Jar Shaker Cards!! warmthru =) Shaker Baby & Love Cards for Two Challenges!! =) Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Skacker Blog Hop!! =) AE Challenge!! =) Paper Smooches SPARKS warmthru and Moxie Fab Water Colored ... PTI April Blog Hop & Case Study DT Challenge!! =) Inky Paws Challenge #9 with Newton's Nook!! =) Birthday Card for two MFT Challenges!! =) HOP, SKIP & JUMP KIDS BLOG HOP!! =) Paper House Productions Say I Do to Wedding Cards ... Newton's Nook Designs April Release!! =) JustRite Friday warmthru Challenge #118 - Behind The Mask!!... Newton's Nook Designs April Release!! =) Happy Haunting with Penny Black!! =) IO Stamps You Are My Sunshine Challenge!! =) MFTWSC171 Sketch Challenge gone Masculine!! =) Newton's warmthru Nook Designs April Release!! =) Blowing Bubbles Bubble Girl with Penny Black!! =)... Buttons and Bows Blog Hop with DeNami warmthru Design!! =) LOVE BIRDS Card with Runway Inspired Challebge!! Butterfly Card with Runway Inspired warmthru Challege!! =) Easter Tags and a Basket with Newton's Nook Design... Website Wonder Contest with Penny Black!! =) JustRite Friday Challenge #117!! =) Paper Sweeties warmthru April Inspiration #18 Challenge!! ... ►  March (18) ►  February (31) ►  January (28) ►  2013 (234) ►  December (16) ►  November (28) ►  October (17) ►  September (14) ►  August (18) ►  July (24) ►  June (20) ►  May (28) ►  April (30) ►  March (16) ►  February (19) ►  January (4) ►  2012 (130) ►  December (2) ►  November (11) ►  October (10) ►  September (1) ►  August (1) ►  June (17) ►  May (21) ►  April (29) ►  warmthru March (14) ►  February (14) ►  January (10) ►  2011 (83) ►  December (19) ►  November warmthru (5) ►  October (4) ►  September (10) ►  August (8) ►  July (10) ►  June (14) ►  May (3) ►  April (4) ►  March (1) ►  February (2) ►  January (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment