Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2) If the food processor and then whipped will be more detailed.


Crystal dumplings (water chestnut meat) about 36
2) water chestnuts, cut small pieces, add ground meat in the mix that is filling. Refrigerated to go cold pack.
11) Open the plastic bag, remove the crystal dumplings, came in flat on greased tray. All good.
Taro crystal ball about 44
2) If the food processor and then whipped will be more detailed.

Chou on 27/01/2012 21:48 Reply # 2 Chantel on 20/01/2012 03:14 yesterday the great de looking the great de for crystal dumplings recipe, then wanted to dish recipe today to see the new teacher, really makes Happily excited! However, I have a question, I have seen other recipes, the crystal dumpling skin is used arrowroot and cornstarch. I do not know and do not use the difference between the use of arrowroot arrowroot Where? I'll get to do Gefen Japanese sweets such as: Geqie of water bread (cool circle) or water jelly, did not expect to use the crystal dumplings, arrowroot would like to ask the teacher know whether it can be used in other dim sum? In addition, the use of on MSG, very grateful to the teacher's instructions, but also look forward to the teacher about MSG masterpiece. In addition to recipes, I like to see the teacher to write articles about food principles, as well as to teach us the "why", not just tell us to "take it or leave", because the great de it can let us know these even know why, instead of just知其一不知其二. Thank a teacher patiently doubts. This is also a teacher in the New Year I wish a happy new year safely and smoothly. # 3 Chantel on 2012/01/20 03:31
Really very sorry, I left a message finish the chapter, only to see the Hong Kong-style shrimp dumplings, I found the article in question is a message, "Cheng powder", rather than "Gefen" is my own confused, do not nerve. But still there is a problem, Cheng powder are "straight cooked starch does not stick Q, shape fixed" the great de it? This is what is different with cornstarch? Sorry, the question a lot, I like to ask questions, especially of such chemical changes and fundamental differences, then the teacher trouble free doubts, thank you ~ starch there are many, nature is quite similar, so I often can replace each other; starch the great de in nature, the great de the most important should be included in the amount of amylose, e.g. amylose corn flour containing more after it is transferred to a lot of water boiled, can be formed as a solid such as pudding or tofu You can also cut a piece; amylose cornstarch with less, if the same tune and cornstarch and boil large amounts, it would be a mass of sticky, shape changes to come and go; usually contain amylose less starch, more Q; we all want it to do crystal dumplings Q, so are used cornstarch; But if some people think it is too Q, maybe it will add some other starch to reduce its Q degrees, which may Cheng is the reason plus powder; the great de carrot cake, but it was in Riga Wheat starch is to increase the degree of Q, because Q Cheng powder the great de to flour ratio; I think these methods made easy Cheng powder in very practical areas in Taiwan on superfluous the great de , like the example of the previous paragraph, the former Canadian corn flour, cornstarch plus the latter, you can achieve the great de the same purpose, so I do not have recipes Cheng powder ~ ~
Chou Reply # 8 on 28/01/2012 01:15 Gunma Prefecture, Japan Kei ni ru Chennai 々 on 22/01/2012 the great de 09:49 Chou Hello ~ I wish you a Happy New Year! This year exhibitions. Chow, san ko ni ち は お ~ Good Year を お Kei Ying え ku da さ Kei. This year も お should be willing to Kei caused expands ku shi ma す. Chennai 々 Yori Xiexienainai blessing! New year, I hope we can be happy to do dessert, we have progress ~ ~ Chou Reply # 9 on 28/01/2012 01:34 Visitors on 2012/01/27 07:15
Chou Reply # 10 on 31/01/2012 23:38 马丹娜 on 29/01/2012 16:44 Chou Hello: I like two crystal dumplings, I introduce you to the teacher's own translation of sent mail, please look over the teacher Thank you! Happy New Year Shao Thank you dear Ma Danna, I'm glad that you translated this! But I did not receive ...... I am sorry, you can resent a trouble for me? Thanksgiving Thanksgiving ~ ~ Chou on 01/02/2012 13:52 Reply # 11 graynight on 29/01/2012 19:59
Chou Reply # 12 on 01/02/2012 17:28 orange linen on 30/01/2012 11:21 taro food processor can be used in a more detailed, I always wanted to buy, but I have not used, have been I do not know how to choose, what the teacher is the one you are using the brand or name Hello, I like the photos on this food stirring bar has two, but Braun has been discontinued;? Another is cusinart of this plant Recently the great de a very popular brand, model and more, seems to have successful group; dealers can be found on the Internet should, perhaps you can consider yourself what features were needed, once bought a set of Chou on 2012/02/01 ~ 14: 05 Reply # 13 free fortune-telling is very accurate on 30/01/2012 14:10
Chou Hello: I have always the great de wanted to own a variety the great de of Chinese noodles, because the great de people in foreign countries, miss home food. Because it is suitable for novice as well as the ingredients and recipes have been hard to find a detour until you find your website. Used with the teachings of the test do you have steamed buns months, the success rate is high, which steamed milk and green onion bread buns popular, year-old daughter has never loved me into the kitchen busy but if I know the kitchen do these midpoint, but obediently own probe frequency has been asked to play and steamed buns Well no. Each time you press the volume formulations are made on the same day and even the whole solution to the moment, Mr. eight volume can eat once steamed buns, so I can not stay until the next day as a snack> "<I really appreciate it You are so selfless and detailed publicly sharing your expertise ^ _ ^ today made buns (swept away the old way), followed the great de try to do my favorite "crystal dumplings" to see the finished product at the moment, I was moved to the eyes are wet a. I really miss ah ~ ~ really thank you very much. Currently there is a doubt, I miss lo in a "halogen crystal dumplings," and you mention "do their own crystal dumplings no additives, or can not cook too long" in the text, then you make this recipe out of the crystal dumplings not use halogen way, right? would like to ask if the use of halogen way, how? ask for your answer, thank you. Nicky great! And I am very glad your family, especially the great de the little girl, so like to eat traditional cuisine; My students often before retirement "diet" angry, upset teach them to do the pepper cake, biscuit cake must go, so now kids how Worship ah? Chong Han Sung day otherwise it is not love their traditional crystal the great de dumplings ...... I can not cook a problem 20 minutes, where you can cook in the marinade longer, so do the hot food is OK in the lo , I hope you do very successful ~ ~
Chou Reply # 18 on 18/03/2012 20:48 were both on 18/03/2012 20:44 Chou Hello: I bought outside of the crystal dumplings, put a whole day without food, skin or soft , and I do crystal dumplings steamed finished, put three hours to harden the skin on. Living Rose did not know how to do the same with the outside of my ingredients:? Cornstarch 100 g Fan Shufen 10 g Wheat starch 10 g of boiling water 120 grams ask for your answer, thank you. Hello, to starchy foods cold after not hard, unless moisture Trinidad and Tobago, or with modifications necessary to add additives or starch; crystal dumplings must be hot, it seems there is no need to add these things, right? I bought the crystal dumplings are a cold hardens, I think so much safer ~ ~ 2012/03/20 22:10 Chou Yu Lin Wan-ying Reply # 19 on 2012/04/19 12:43
Hydroponic (2) Chinese pasta (38) Other midpoint (34) Cakes (30) Bread Pizza (30) biscuits and West Point (13) freezing and beverages (17) Other West Point (21) Candy preserves (21) in the Western (34) Night Market series (25) ultra-simple series (24) Food Processing (18) Materials and experience (22) Affairs and chat (31)
... 359 358 Shortbread 357 Lazy Pineapple fried puffs stop apologizing reply message notification 356 Charlotte 355 chrysanthemum cakes, moon cakes, cheese egg yolk 354 farmers of the two semi-ping: the great de I love spinach 353 semi-ping. One of the farmers: 352 hydroponic me about ten contradictions and myths bread flour 351 Zhengrou, tamales modified starch 349 350 cupcakes for dessert 348 hand-made the great de machines Pasta (on) 347 346 Hakka eggplant. .. .. Pure speculation how Mimi powder the great de 345. moist crust, Burrito (including film) 344. Bishop cake 343. modified starch invite collaborators to say sorry 342 bread recipes Bonus-noodle making machine can do the song My recipe Lily probation try to do a master's house to learn all kinds of things to live a simple dessert breakwater Linlin hand a small recording LOVE TOGETHER Little Ming creative workshop happy baking Infant Ashura screen in a blog SWDS's blog chopsticks spoon Pat's life two Lisa's cafe tuxedo two-bedroom house home. three things 欧梅加 of You1976 of Kellywang0207 blog This is my blog biscuits Act Naturally Mania blog A floating box of happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment