Thursday, September 26, 2013

Overall I


Indiedays Blogs All I ever wanted is here All you need is White Give your Bed & Sebastian Annika O. Are you feeling fashionable? Colour me! Concoction Go 4 it vol 2 Just my imagination Karkkipäivä Life of Silja Magicpoks Material World of Tuukka Sea Pearl migratory birds in the fall My Second-Hand Life NAAG - not an average guy Rilla's Rokkirekki The Good Morning Tickle Your Fancy Uino New Moon All Blogs All Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decorating Inspiration Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Food Decoration sanddollars
I thought of putting out today mineraalipuuterijutun, or prone to bar you again in my ruokahöpinöille (herregud, the previous one is only a week: D)). Food won. :) The mineral then tomorrow.
Today we will talk a little bit Kokonniemi park. I have not eaten lunch out on the job only once, after I changed the diet. So, in two years. This is just one time was only out of necessity, I came to the morning flight sanddollars to Edinburgh and I went from the airport sanddollars straight sanddollars to work. I'm sanddollars now pretty far from Scotland bothered to bring snacks. sanddollars :)
That's the last image seen in a zip lock bag containing a cocktail sanddollars soybean meal, kaakaonibsejä and hazelnuts, which is to sprinkle on top of yogurt. That kind of bag goes I'm doing shoulder bag at all times in the event of a bite somewhere on the train or the bus rahkaevään. sanddollars It is always nice to pimp a little crunchy! :)
Overall I'm quite affordable sanddollars and high-human. The smallest-size zip lock takes a lot. Case for the rouhepussukan in addition to a bag of peanuts (suosikkikomboni is walnuts and hazelnuts, you can imagine what the nutritional basis ;)) and split a bag of dark chocolate (whole disk is too large chunk of the bag, and in any case goes into pieces). I've got the gum is often transferred to a zip lock bag. A man rolls his eyes every now and then my zip lock bag community.
Yesterday's my lunch consisted of a single lempikotiruoistani, i.e. kukkakaalitortillasta. The recipe for this tasty vengeance weapon plättyyn I shared the blog in January. A simple pancake generated grated cauliflower, egg and grated cheese. Otherwise you will not be able to guess the taste of cauliflower! : D
I prepared stuffing in the morning höysteen thyme flavored it during the summers of time, onion, tomato and zucchini. In a little feta cheese (well, that's the Tampere salad with cheese) and a Yoda's tummy is filled of good flavors. :)
Smarter and more efficient time was a human being, of course, pre-roll tortillas at home and put in salads sanddollars pötkylän the same box with no need to lug a million different kippoa sanddollars to work with them. ^ _ ^ But I'm always pretty hopeless in the morning - a terrible rush and the food is usually still warm when I hit the eväsrasioihin. (Yeah, sometimes I'm so smart that I make lunch ready the night before ....)
The second tortilla and enjoy the evening at home. There goes so much filling that went longer roll. : D And hey, my readers who are wondering Kikkis in that a while ago you can not figure what to use Gomasiota - well there tortillatäytteessäkin it is a spice. :) And today I put it evässalaattiin. Really, it can be put anywhere where you want to paahteista a bit nutty flavor and lightly salt.
"Former" in my life I was so Turkal lazy (not to mention ruoanlaittotaidottomuudesta and lack of imagination), I just never made snacks. And if I did, it was a sandwich design. And it will never become saturated and stomach Kurni badly out of date. Working lunch, the design of the things that absolutely hated. The use of reasonable packed lunches production just was not my thing. Most days, then put in one of the nearby grocery store to pick up a micro batch of rice and pies .... Strangely to the Siwa lounaisiinkin not otherwise a week to sink money ...! Restaurant Dinners have always been a rare luxury, but one time when I had the chance to eat in close Amica, so it really took advantage of .... And I can tell you that the results could be seen on the scales, for some reason, food was always eaten too much ....
How do you handle the job you eating? Are you snacking, restaurant, or people? Or will perhaps lunches consumed workplace canteen or cafeteria? Can the mere välipalakekseillä someone at work?
My summer sanddollars job is just at the center, so it is always nice to go to different places to try! :) It's also a social event, so even if I wanted to save money and lounarit other expenses, so I can not because all is always out to dinner. : P And I love eating out! ^ ^ Sushi, sanddollars pizza, pasta, breakfast, Oriental, Asian, Indian, anything you can find! But luckily the food is 2.60 e, and the price may start with salad, bread and soup / hot food / salad, which is a must for a really good deal! :) Sometimes you eaten there twice a day, if there is something supper menoo not have time to go home! Plus, the seed

No comments:

Post a Comment