Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Get fit, stay healthy


Get fit, stay healthy
Cookie world
One of my readers expressed the hope that I would do a post about the day of eating. I do not necessarily not a perfect example with respect to food, but I eat certainly average more healthily. There is always room for improvement, however, is the stumbling blocks for Hidden mm. fresh eating, now I really try to avoid at home. Otherwise it's all kind of a cat christenings coming and delicatessen should always be a special moment. Otherwise, it becomes a bad habit and will always be taken in the evening on the couch, it namipussi or coffee with the chocolate (disc), or two. Also, drinking water is a little bit since I got caught ... Monday (which is the diary) I had almost the whole day in the city, and I forgot a bottle of water at home = Error! I personally find three liters daily target. Training days at the gym goes liter in some cases two. The third thing is the vegetables. Now, I most certainly felt a sting in his heart. As I have already told you, so kokkaamme vegetables rather seldom, or eat a salad (and not just head lettuce slurpee cups salad, but do we do, you know). slurpee cups Actually, steamed asparagus is almost the only thing we eat salad as well. I do not like frozen vegetables and vegetarian food somehow does not come anyway Cooked. Fortunately, now at the grill is hot, is often grilled kasvisnyyttejä. And corn, to the extent where it can be healthy to say ... Well, at least compared to the sausage! This kuitekin Monday's lunch box and kotiäipän basic razzmatazz day. Breakfast klo.8: 30: Oatmeal (made with half water, half-skimmed milk) on top of which arkiraetta 3rkl and a handful of frozen strawberries. And of course, slurpee cups coffee. The same set every morning until death do us part ... You can not get bored with porridge! Lunch klo.12 Factory: salad with scampi, goat cheese, grapes, pickled red onion, roasted onions and corn kernels. Fillings chosen as the taste point of view, and the healthiness criteria! Sauce with sesame-vinegraitte and drink water. DESSERT coffee. Emergency Snack klo.17: kauhee hungry child cry, etc, etc. Now, something suddenly the closet! A couple of low-sodium rice cake, thin sliced keittokinkkuviipaleita 6p, 2p Alderman of the 17% slice, canned champion and a children's soft curd puree. Dinner leftovers in a refrigerator (just a light) slurpee cups klo.19.30: Kanapyttäri + fried egg, 2 carrots. Potable water and two kulausta slurpee cups pepsi Max. Evening slurpee cups meal klo.21.30: Hurri did hernaria hall after pakkohan and it was a taste of a small dose! On 1 tbsp onion, as the condition of hernarin site is supposed to be! Iltavitskut: vitsku B, D vitsku, L-arginine, zinc, magnesium, and the beverage with 1 tsp of unrefined sea salt, CA 2TL powder, and 1/3 of the lime juice. Normally, there is also omegat, but they have come to an end. That is, such a set today! I can not put it more precisely calories (lazy), but protskua should come to at least the target number. In addition, vedenjuontia throughout the day.
I do not eat facility on the way in a different way, of course, but I drink a recovery drink after a workout, and I try to eat a hot meal n.tunnin halls to get the sleigh driven. In general, I eat before a workout 1-2h in the past and something pretty light, slurpee cups because for me will be easy to feel bad if your stomach is full.
I do not know whether the CA Sulle familiar, but the question is, therefore, an organic sulfur, which we have in the body of their own. Additional doses of its use, however, has many advantages, for example, affects recovery, muscle injuries (nivelet!!), And the reason why I use now these hormones resulting slurpee cups from skin problems to treat. MSM seems to be probably the first, in the style of "Superfoods" (even though none of the "food" is not) that I started to use on an irregular basis. CA needs to function c vitskua, and the name of an organic or synthetic. slurpee cups That is, no tablets, but just for example citrus fruit. Unrefined sea salt I like the way the "health product", as it is not cleaned like ordinary salt pan, but it is still left to the body really important trace elements. The body does not actually need anything at all basic table salt, but it's more damaging. Its use goes into a bit of a tray with margarine, ie the time unaware of the need to have things slurpee cups if they are not used to ...
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> slurpee cups <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del slurpee cups datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
This blog writes a little over thirty-life mama happy racing in Northern Helsinki. I want to tell my blog, how healthy can take renolla touch without nipotusta. slurpee cups My goal is to find a suitable diet for myself just experimenting with different options

No comments:

Post a Comment